weekend riding pics!!!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, May 21, 2006, 08:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

lakeland on saturday! it was so friking hot!

there is trendsetter731




sunshine sunday! it was so firking hot!



[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Chevy1500z71


Jax_Rdr_01

05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

WOODY_450r

nice!!!

did sunshine change there track around?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#74 crf250r

No the tracks the same I was there sat. Sweet pics though.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

ebtrx450r


Alba450

Sweet pics 8)

Man I wish I was their ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

lovles2274

Where is Sunshine????  I live in Auburndale and I am having trouble finding quad friendly tracks nearby.  Auburndale closed and now Sandmountain is closing.  I rode Quicktrack in Lakeland about a month ago and it was a little to hardcore for me (still fairly new to mx).  I took my Raptor up to Hardrock last week and had a blast on a couple of the tracks there (Roller Coaster, Outland, and Sand tracks).  Give me some advice.  I'm also looking for some good trails/scrambles courses....any suggestions????

53yfz450

your better off going 2 bartow. sunshine isnt quad freindly. you might want 2 check out dade city. but they are getting strict about sound. if you are more than 110. they wont let you ride. and a quiet core and 45* turn down is a must.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

1FasterBlaster

That looks like fun...catching air. I'm gonna have to try that some day!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com