Update Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat May 13

Started by HillKiller, May 07, 2006, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott270r

#75
Dave,

I don't get it. What is the significance of a guy who races MX switching to a four stroke? I though he was somebody who races Ocala. I bet he switched because you nee ALOT of new parts ALL the time when you race MX ....LOL.

Scooter please explain, I don't understand what you are trying to say about 2-strokes. Is Nightbreed a flattracker at all?

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

No the nightbreeds arnt flat trackers
MY understanding of Mike and Melissa going to 4 strokes was something to do with a current production bike.. like what happened in the GNCC a while back..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ratsrepus

Quote from: Quad32x on May 16, 2006, 04:19:21 PM
Ok.  How  bout  a  pic  of  me  fishing  then.
is that a pic of your boyfriend? Did he pose for you? Haha
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

Quad32x

Your  funny  for  a  little  queer !  Na  man !  Thats  your  dad  showin  off  your  pacifier. :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   


That has to be the best come back ever!  :R :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com