Valentines Day

Started by SkyHighT100, February 11, 2005, 03:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

What/Who are you doing for Valentines day? hehe. Anyone doing anything special to celebrate your love?

So far, LTZ and I's plan is to ride Saturday, ride a bit Sunday... and then get dressed up and go to dinner... unless plans change, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

J.D.

I'll be doing something special ... ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

SkyHighT100

QuoteI'll be doing something special ... ;D

Haha.. I bet you will.... "You can DO it! You can do it alllll nighhhht loooong".. haha.. I loved waterboy ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]