Thunderbowl May 13 Video

Started by derek330, May 16, 2006, 08:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

wow its been quite in here today lol
Looks like we've got bigger fish to fry on the otha thread haha
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

RTR_380/450R

Wow!  I wish I had a quad that was that fast!! ;D
I might bring my Polaris Scrambler 400 and run it in the Expert class! 
Do you guys think I could compete!?  ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

450R_Matt

Quote from: derek330 on May 18, 2006, 05:06:09 PM
its cool i'm just talkin crap .......
i hope ya'll dont think i am being an azz...... i just like to talk the smack with everyone!!!!!

I like to read and try to keep up with whats going on. Most know that I can be a smart butt also. I hope that no one takes it personal. I like to joke around. I had a small issue with another member but we are cool now. 8)  You will find out witch members like joking also by the relpys.  Yall can beat me up all you want! Bring it because Im going to real soon... 8)   If I ever get my klunker back togather.   :-[    Untill I prove that Im slow still I will keep the jokin on the low key. :P
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

derek330

Quote from: 1fast250r on May 19, 2006, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: derek330 on May 18, 2006, 05:06:09 PM
its cool i'm just talkin crap .......
i hope ya'll dont think i am being an azz...... i just like to talk the smack with everyone!!!!!

I like to read and try to keep up with whats going on. Most know that I can be a smart butt also. I hope that no one takes it personal. I like to joke around. I had a small issue with another member but we are cool now. 8)  You will find out witch members like joking also by the relpys.  Yall can beat me up all you want! Bring it because Im going to real soon... 8)   If I ever get my klunker back togather.   :-[    Untill I prove that Im slow still I will keep the jokin on the low key. :P

its all good man this is the place to talk smack. then prove it on the track.....  i only started talking chit because everyone else was!
all the guys that race are cool people and i like hanging with them at the track!!!
                                                                                                             -derek

p.s. 2 strokes are still faster....... ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on May 19, 2006, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: derek330 on May 18, 2006, 05:06:09 PM
its cool i'm just talkin crap .......
i hope ya'll dont think i am being an azz...... i just like to talk the smack with everyone!!!!!

I like to read and try to keep up with whats going on. Most know that I can be a smart butt also. I hope that no one takes it personal. I like to joke around. I had a small issue with another member but we are cool now. 8)  You will find out witch members like joking also by the relpys.  Yall can beat me up all you want! Bring it because Im going to real soon... 8)   If I ever get my klunker back togather.   :-[    Untill I prove that Im slow still I will keep the jokin on the low key. :P
Low  key , ha !  What  a  tool ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 19, 2006, 01:52:28 PM
Wow!  I wish I had a quad that was that fast!! ;D
I might bring my Polaris Scrambler 400 and run it in the Expert class! 
Do you guys think I could compete!?  ;D
Hard  to  say  JT.  If  it  has  a  Honda  bottom  end  then  yea  maybe. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Quote from: Quad32x on May 19, 2006, 09:25:39 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on May 19, 2006, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: derek330 on May 18, 2006, 05:06:09 PM
its cool i'm just talkin crap .......
i hope ya'll dont think i am being an azz...... i just like to talk the smack with everyone!!!!!

I like to read and try to keep up with whats going on. Most know that I can be a smart butt also. I hope that no one takes it personal. I like to joke around. I had a small issue with another member but we are cool now. 8)  You will find out witch members like joking also by the relpys.  Yall can beat me up all you want! Bring it because Im going to real soon... 8)   If I ever get my klunker back togather.   :-[    Untill I prove that Im slow still I will keep the jokin on the low key. :P
Low  key , ha !  What  a  tool ! ;)


2:L
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 19, 2006, 01:52:28 PM
Wow!  I wish I had a quad that was that fast!! ;D
I might bring my Polaris Scrambler 400 and run it in the Expert class! 
Do you guys think I could compete!?  ;D

That would be cool. I'd like to see how our 330's stack up against that 400 Polanda Engine. I imagine we will see some BAD engines in Open Pro Am unlimited. And we need to know if our 330's can get it done.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Yea  thats  right  punk !  Dont  start  no  stuff  BOY ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Scott270r on May 19, 2006, 10:52:40 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 19, 2006, 01:52:28 PM
Wow!  I wish I had a quad that was that fast!! ;D
I might bring my Polaris Scrambler 400 and run it in the Expert class! 
Do you guys think I could compete!?  ;D

That would be cool. I'd like to see how our 330's stack up against that 400 Polanda Engine. I imagine we will see some BAD engines in Open Pro Am unlimited. And we need to know if our 330's can get it done.

Im sure they can get it done! Not a doubt in my mind!
Quad- What am I starting?? :dunno.gif  Im just a quiet little boy! ::)
When is the next race??
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 20, 2006, 12:33:56 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on May 19, 2006, 10:52:40 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 19, 2006, 01:52:28 PM
Wow!  I wish I had a quad that was that fast!! ;D
I might bring my Polaris Scrambler 400 and run it in the Expert class! 
Do you guys think I could compete!?  ;D

That would be cool. I'd like to see how our 330's stack up against that 400 Polanda Engine. I imagine we will see some BAD engines in Open Pro Am unlimited. And we need to know if our 330's can get it done.

Im sure they can get it done! Not a doubt in my mind!
Quad- What am I starting?? :dunno.gif  Im just a quiet little boy! ::)
When is the next race??
Im  not  pickin  on  you  JT.  You  should  come  up  and  race  sometime.  You  would  love  it ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 20, 2006, 12:33:56 PM

Quad- :dunno.gif  Im just a quiet little boy! ::)

Just what quad likes, quiet little boys who won't tell their parents!    :o :o
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LT-R450ApK

oh snap!! hahaha


If it would have been a 4 stroke it woulda been 6 holeshots!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Quote from: LIV2RIDE on May 25, 2006, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 20, 2006, 12:33:56 PM

Quad- :dunno.gif  Im just a quiet little boy! ::)

Just what quad likes, quiet little boys who won't tell their parents!    :o :o
Thanks  Cory !  Ya  fat  head !  2:L :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Bandit350

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 25, 2006, 05:13:16 PM

If it would have been a 4 stroke it woulda been 6 holeshots!!

There were 8 4-pokers there! lol  :lecture.gif

To get 6 hole shot's, you must 1st get ONE..   :T

derek330

Quote from: Bandit350 on May 25, 2006, 07:10:34 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 25, 2006, 05:13:16 PM

If it would have been a 4 stroke it woulda been 6 holeshots!!

There were 8 4-pokers there! lol  :lecture.gif

To get 6 hole shot's, you must 1st get ONE..   :T

good call man!!!! i didnt see any 4 pokes do anything off the line......
refer to my quote!!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com