Im Leaving!!

Started by Alba450, May 17, 2006, 01:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Not the site :no...........................Im going on vacation and im leaving tommorow!!  Man Im gunna miss my YFZ :'( 
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

nice have fun, where ya goin?
europe again?

Alba450

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 17, 2006, 03:28:49 PM
nice have fun, where ya goin?
europe again?

Yea im going to Europe ( Macidonia).  I kinda wanna go but it sucks not to have a quad their.  You can ride all over their without getting stopped by the police.  But hey im going for like 8 Weeks I think it shouldn't be that bad :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Bigscrb15

dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Alba450

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 03:43:32 PM
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.

My dad wants to buy a Grizzly or something close to a UTE.  I know theirs YAMAHA & HONDA Dealers in Greece so I can just go their buy a quad and come back.  But Custom's are gunna screw us >:(   
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WOODY_450r

hey if your worried of your yfz not being able to last a couple of weeks with out running!  i will glady take it out to sunshine once a while!!! ;)
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Alba450

Quote from: WOODY_450r on May 17, 2006, 03:55:40 PM
hey if your worried of your yfz not being able to last a couple of weeks with out running!  i will glady take it out to sunshine once a while!!! ;)

You should of told me earlier.  I let Sinan use my YFZ while im gone :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Southern4x4

Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 04:17:20 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on May 17, 2006, 03:55:40 PM
hey if your worried of your yfz not being able to last a couple of weeks with out running!  i will glady take it out to sunshine once a while!!! ;)

You should of told me earlier.  I let Sinan use my YFZ while im gone :-\
BIG MISTAKE
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 03:43:32 PM
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.


yeah just buy a new one....and before you leave give it to one of the locals...that way customs does not get you...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Alba450

Quote from: Joedirt on May 17, 2006, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 03:43:32 PM
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.


yeah just buy a new one....and before you leave give it to one of the locals...that way customs does not get you...

Yea I know what you mean.  I can let my unlce use it when he's farming. ;D   But a price on a Grizzly or a BRP 800 will be $10,000+...
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Joedirt

You can not put a price tag on FUN.....splurge a little it is a vacation!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

53yfz450

have a fun safe trip. 8) you can always ride the kiddi toys out side the store. atleast you get your seat time. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on May 17, 2006, 07:09:30 PM
have a fun safe trip. 8) you can always ride the kiddi toys out side the store. atleast you get your seat time. ;)

Yea Thanks.................Trust me Im gunna get my seat time but how is a problem.  I'll be driving Tractors most of the time so I wont get rusty with my shifting skills! ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Dr.Dirt

You could let me borrow your YFZ while your gone.. ;D Have fun over there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com