You might be a Redneck if....

Started by Honda328i, May 16, 2006, 09:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MachineDog

LMAO! That's fricking AWESOME! I'll bet it's light as crap.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

svtbolt04

I dont think it was a redneck because they didnt use duct tape..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: svtbolt04 on May 16, 2006, 04:00:50 PM
I dont think it was a redneck because they didnt use duct tape..
not to mention there were no zipties

IneedPOWA

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on May 16, 2006, 04:05:00 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on May 16, 2006, 04:00:50 PM
I dont think it was a redneck because they didnt use duct tape..
not to mention there were no zipties

Definetly not redneck, no bottles of budweiser laying around  ::)

gery350

maybe its me but i think thats pretty cool.
;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on May 16, 2006, 04:05:00 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on May 16, 2006, 04:00:50 PM
I dont think it was a redneck because they didnt use duct tape..
not to mention there were no zipties

aint nothin wrong with zipties ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KD 428

I know this is old but isnt that pic on the wall at OAS at croom?
HONDA CRF450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com