Coltons first steps!!!

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, May 13, 2006, 12:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Colton has started walking a few steps at a time on his own. Praise God!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Southern4x4

aww next thing you know hell be talking!congrats
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

dreth

i believe you have the perfect spot to store this pic ;)  your in trouble now...............once they start walking your on the jenny craig work out  ;D :D

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: dreth on May 13, 2006, 01:39:59 AM
i believe you have the perfect spot to store this pic ;)  your in trouble now...............once they start walking your on the jenny craig work out  ;D :D

Yes We do !!!!! Thank you all!!!

Moose

Looking good there.

I know you two are some proud parents now.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

qt314nfla

Awe that's adorable.  I'm so happy for y'all that he's doing well.

TurboBanshee_kid

not a very happy kid It looks like. Get him a quad ;)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

renmus

 ;D  One small step for Colton.  A giant leap for Mom and Dad.  Get ready,  the real fun has just begun.

Ida_Mann

I'm sorry but I do believe that if anyone is moving as fast as Colton is in that pic on this site that he needs to be wearing a helmet ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FLCat

Once he figures out it is cool to be mobile.....you'll be chasing him around a lot. 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

The Quad FaJa

sweet m0ther of g0d.....next colton will be running!!!!! better get your belt on its going to be a bumpy ride!