Titles but no decals?

Started by Mars, May 12, 2006, 10:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mars

Did a little searching but no answers..

I have titles for all my bikes but no decals. One was bought last year. Do I have to go to the tag office for them or will they be mailed?
Anyone know?

TIA
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Fox17

if you got them from a dealer they should give them to you or mail them.
if you got them from a individual you probably have to go stand in the LONG line at the office and argue for a couple of hours and try to get them.

Moose

I've been wondering about the new stickers also. Just got another quad for my son, so I'll find out soon when I title it. I haven't rode anywhere I would need one, so I haven't worried about it. I'll re-post after I get that done.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Gamer

If you did not receive a sticker with your title then you need to go down to the tax agency or court house to get one.  I think there like 5 bucks.  Just bring your title with you and let them know you didnt get a sticker.  This is all new to the State so they often times forget to send or give you a sticker.

TxsRanger99

I never recieved a sticker when I got my atv.. but I financed it to.... but the pay off check is in the mail so maybe I'll get it after the pay off is done ??

The Quad FaJa

I have a 86 250r and when I got the title done....they gave me the sticker

Fox17

we bought 2 bikes from dealers and we got them.

susieblazer

whats this?? we got our quads in 2005.......now we need stickers too???
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

AintSkeered

Yes, if you're going to ride on any public land, you need the stickers. But, all you need is the  application for title and about $5 for any tag agency to issue the stickers to you. They're exactly like those registration stickers on boats, only green.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

gery350

i thinkthey implementeed the stickers after the title issuance. my 2 warriors were titled and no sticker given, but when i titled the z400 a few months later i got a sticker for it
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

susieblazer

public land as in the forests???
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

AintSkeered

State/National Forests, WMAs and anywhere else the long arm of the law reaches. You're only safe on private property(L-Cross, MX tracks, etc.). It's only an issue, if you do not have a title and or application for title(i.e. stolen, "bought from a friend or neighbor" and there's even a solution for that, since other states don't require titles, wink-wink).
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Mars

Thanks all. I'm of the the tag office.....
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

susieblazer

 

  Well.............seems the pinellas county tag office has no knowledge of this.............................NOW WHAT?????????????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   So will have to contact the forestry office to find out exactly what and where to get them......................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com