Update Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat May 13

Started by HillKiller, May 06, 2006, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superstar

Alright fellas, now thats quite a haul. Got home bout an hour ago. Had a good time. First time on a dirt track. Lot of fun. Was good to meet a few of ya. The z monster's a mess. Will be breakin er down tomorrow for a good cleanin. Got to get it nice and shiny for the ocala debut. See yall saturday. ;)

1fastltr450

hey, hey, hey ladies and gentleman about 24 hours till race time and let the show begin
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: superstar on May 12, 2006, 12:19:47 AM
Alright fellas, now thats quite a haul. Got home bout an hour ago. Had a good time. First time on a dirt track. Lot of fun. Was good to meet a few of ya. The z monster's a mess. Will be breakin er down tomorrow for a good cleanin. Got to get it nice and shiny for the ocala debut. See yall saturday. ;)

   I was at DC Thurs too but didn't realize you were there. Your ride will definately bring home more clay from DC than at Ocala. Come look for us before the race at Ocala.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2 am I sure hope you got that thing right Dave that is late man  I will see everyone at the track about 5:30 or  6
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Just  remember  to  bring  my  beer  BOY ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 13, 2006, 07:59:46 AM
2 am I sure hope you got that thing right Dave that is late man  I will see everyone at the track about 5:30 or  6

  Still got a few little issues to work out but I'm on it. Last night was a late night, I think I may get to the track early just to take a nap!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Gooooooo  Dave !!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

superstar

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 13, 2006, 02:11:07 AM
Quote from: superstar on May 12, 2006, 12:19:47 AM
Alright fellas, now thats quite a haul. Got home bout an hour ago. Had a good time. First time on a dirt track. Lot of fun. Was good to meet a few of ya. The z monster's a mess. Will be breakin er down tomorrow for a good cleanin. Got to get it nice and shiny for the ocala debut. See yall saturday. ;)
   
   I was at DC Thurs too but didn't realize you were there. Your ride will definately bring home more clay from DC than at Ocala. Come look for us before the race at Ocala.

I will, im figurin on bein over there early, what time can we start test and tune. I left about 930 from dc. Monster seemed to be runnin good so i didnt need to ware it out, just goin around in circles.

LT-R450ApK

See everone  soon fixin to load up and head out in a few


See ya There!!!

Get It Rags!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

Good racing everyone, good turn out sorry for superstar he bent an axle and not sure what all other, hope your ok well I am going to bed with my 2 not 1 but 2 did not finish lol but its all good.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

For  entertainment  value  turn  4  had  it  last  night  hands  down ! :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

superstar

Damage report.

Leftwheel

Left hub

Handle bars

Axle (slightly tweeked)   :(

Lower back (extremely tweeked)  :'(

Pride ????

It was definately an adventure, although i was disappointed,that there were no awards categories for best roll, or summersault.

Either way it was all in all a good time, just wish ida made atleast 1 complete lap  :D. Glad everyone else had a safe night. See ya next time.

Ride hard and go home early!!!


LT-R450ApK

If it Counts For anything Super i Gave your Turn 4 Trick a 10 out of 10
Glad you walked you was able to walk away from it!
I personaly Ran Like CRAP Last night the Track in the main SuckEd!!
Guess it wasnt that bad i still beat gary haha ;)
Nice Meeting Everyone!! Looks Like i gotta Spend a lil Money now so i can Keep up! Atleast a Member of LFG still took home a WIN that round man was runnin last night!

See Everyone in a Few Races
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

raptorfire

so who one last night i know it was not a black raptor, haha ! gary thank you and your dad very much for letting us plug into your generator!! really appreciate it! hope your ok super star!

1fastltr450

no problem Scott well we have not heard from the tally boys yet they are still sleeping. scooter I will be back and get you next time lolgoing to start changing the set up some now I might fall off the deep end. ware is Dave at is he still working on that thing, calm down man you got 4 weeks take some time off lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   I've been doing  Mother's Day and haven't touched my bike, still covered in mud from the main  ??? , or should it be called
"The Hydroplane Main"???  I guess Quad 32X liked the turn 4 end of the track because no one  could steer through the mud with flattrack slicks on the front!!! My face shield was so muddy I ALMOST took out Derek while standing on the track after his bike ejected him. Crazy.
   I haven't posted any info on the next event yet because I haven't talked with Tim at the track yet. I will post the info as soon as I get it.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

dont worry Dave my Nobby tires wouldn't turn either last night  >:(
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

derek330

thanks for not hitting me dave!!!!  true friend!!!! ;D  you know i would do the same for you.......
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

yeahhhh rightt!!!   LOL!  ;)  trust me he was aiming for ya Derek, he just couldnt see!  :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 05:57:12 AM
yeahhhh rightt!!!   LOL!  ;)  trust me he was aiming for ya Derek, he just couldnt see!  :R
WARE  where  you  at ? :dunno.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

mothers day wife duties on saturday. It was a good trade off.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I  think  I`ll  leave  that  one  alone. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

you better... if you know my wife..... :box.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Yes  sir  Mr. Ware  sir.  I  dont  want  this .....  :ouch.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Matt,

I don't know his name but One of the LFG racing team members won the intermediate class. Derek won the Open Expert on My 250R and a new guy named Barry won the beginner on a 400EX. Dave will have to post the rest of the results from Tim.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com