Main Menu

$ question

Started by DevoCorum, May 11, 2006, 02:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevoCorum

quick question...I have a bombardier outlander 400 (2003)
I still have the stock tires on her...my question is pretty basic.  How much do ATV tires cost?  I really have no idea, so any imput would be helpful. thanks
Dev
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

you can buy tires anywhere from 50$ a tire to 149$ a tire , what do you want to do with your Bike? Mud?. Trails? , speed?. Do a search for ATV tires there are A LOT of opinions on this site on which tire to use.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Moose

I got mine off eBay. A seller called tires cheap, I think. Look around, lots to look at.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

DevoCorum

I love the trails, but I also like gettin muddy...a lil bit of both!  Any ideas or suggestions would def help me out (prices also, that way I can get an idea of what I'm gonna spend)
Also, how hard is it to change them yourself?  Anyways, thanks in advance!
Devin
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

atvtrailer

you can go to www.rockymountainatv.com and they have the different tires and prices on there
05 450r #13B

DevoCorum

thanks guys...i liked those ITP 589's - any other suggestions?  Pros/Cons to any particular tires? 
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

jayd

Make sure you shop this fellow also, he quoted this to me-
http://stores.ebay.com/ATV-TIRES-PLUS

THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XL'S ON THE ITP TYPE 4 RIMS WILL BE 550.00 DELIVERED
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XL'S ON THE ITP TYPE 5 RIMS ARE 565.00 DELIVERED.
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XL'S ON THE ITP TYPE 6  RIMS ARE 580.00 DELIVERED.
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XL'S ON THE ITP TYPE 7 RIMS WILL BE 570.00 DELIVERED
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XTR'S ON THE ITP TYPE 4 RIMS ARE 630.00 DELIVERED
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XTR'S ON THE ITP TYPE 5 RIMS ARE 645.00 DELIVERED.
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XTR'S ON THE ITP TYPE 6 RIMS ARE 665.00 DELIVERED.
THE 26 INCH MUD LITE XTR'S ON THE ITP TYPE 7 RIMS ARE 655.00 DELIVERED.
THESE PRICES INCLUDE CHROME CAPS AND LUGS AND MOUNTED.



MachineDog

We baught our tires from 4atvtires.com. They have free shipping on orders over $200 so it was like $450 for a set of 26" Mudlite XTRs delivered.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

DevoCorum

hmmm...thanks, now I know the basic area of what I'll be spending! 
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

Toomey

Changing the tires is very hard to do, I've never had luck doing it.  Either find a good place to change them, before you buy them, or buy a tire and wheel package, coming already mounted.  RockyMountain sells them pre-mounted.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.


yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo