Wat i should get first.

Started by trx-250kid, May 12, 2006, 12:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx-250kid

I have a Trx250 and i dont know if i should get a bumper first or jus keep saving my money and get a pipe.
**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****

Ida_Mann

keep it bone stock for a little while till you get used to it, or run into a tree and need a new bumper ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

Upgrade the tires first. Dont get a bumper untill you need one and a pipe is not going to turn it into a 450.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Toomey

I wouldn't mod it too much.  I would save your money and keep it well maintained.  When you sell it, you'll get a good price for it, and you'll have money to put towards a new ATV.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.