New EPA dirt bike

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, May 09, 2006, 05:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 09, 2006, 05:44:31 PM
Click the link... ;D  http://www.rvi.net/~mdhorban/hybridmotorcycle.htm


That is an awesome bike!  If I can sell my RM, I'm gonna see if I can get one like it.  I suggest that EVERYONE check out that link.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Paul_S

Looks like Yunt's Polaris.

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

MachineDog

ROFLMFAO! That's not going to be breaking any land speed records any time soon.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

im sure they will find some sort of emission problem and stop producing them ;D

DZ 350

thats funny one of my moms friends sent that to her, i was laughing so hard, its halarious!!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com