Open letter of apology to SVTBOLT

Started by stacktester, May 08, 2006, 08:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

A while back we posted some pics of us riding at scrub without helmets. SVTBOLT saw them and made the comment that he wouldn't be surprised if they weren't deleted. Sure enough it wasn't long and they were. Ever since then if he posted something goofy I purposely f&$^@d with him on it. I was just messin with him and I apologize to him if I offended him.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dreadhed

You can't post pics w/out a helmet?

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF A STAND UP GUY. WAY TO OWN UP

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

If only everyone could do the same as Chuck said it would make things a heck of a lot easier and peaceful. Props to ya!!!
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

bluesman

BUT YOU STILL CANT HAVE MY BUDLIGHT!!

DevoCorum

2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: 05greengriz on May 09, 2006, 02:42:43 PM
If only everyone could do the same as Chuck said it would make things a heck of a lot easier and peaceful. Props to ya!!!

what they said ;)

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com