hazlehurst race

Started by badcompanyracing, May 11, 2006, 02:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badcompanyracing

Who's coming to hazlehurst on the 20th?????????????let's go smoke get something started where is everybody  cut,papa,dyno,535, team tribal ,anybody or even blue moon I know everybody ain't scared I guarantee BADCOMPANY ain't. It's getting boring no smack talk,  gonna have to go to street racing i guess. ;D ;) :) :D :-* :-X :-X :-X :-X
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

This must be Travis ?!?!, Nobody is scared, and you dont have to go to street racing !!!.
Troy and I have been busy trying to get things done on my "new" chassis, we will be up and running soon, his is running good now.
Pappa will be out soon also, I think he has his pipe situation figured out.
The rest of the Tribals, who knows ???????
Smoke, well thats a different story, no body ever hears from him anymore !!!, Must be he is grounded , or not aloud to talk to us anymore ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

you boys know smoke is not grounded...just be racing this jack russell alot the past few months, just got back from a trial in South Carolina.  Getting ready for a memorial day trial.  Looks like I might be going to the shout out in waycross.  Also, working on buying a different house, so that is always stressful right now.  All my quads are for sale right now and j-arm frame, tires everything is for sale.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

I  can  just  picture  smoke  on  the  Jack  Russells  back.  Get  it  little  Rag ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Jason, you just bought and paid for her, I cant believe your trying to sell her too !!!!    J/K ;D

New house???, Need cabinets?? you know who to call ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

HONDALILMAN

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on May 11, 2006, 05:24:17 PM
you boys know smoke is not grounded...just be racing this jack russell alot the past few months, just got back from a trial in South Carolina.  Getting ready for a memorial day trial.  Looks like I might be going to the shout out in waycross.  Also, working on buying a different house, so that is always stressful right now.  All my quads are for sale right now and j-arm frame, tires everything is for sale.
Give a shout to old smoke he still "ALIVE" GET-MMM-LITTLE SMOKIE