Dear Mr. President

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, May 06, 2006, 09:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY



Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,
and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across
the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the
following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the
flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and
lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy
access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any
effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo
from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police
officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals
on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not
want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice
and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might
place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am
sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him
nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail
hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled American


Southern4x4

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 06, 2006, 09:03:31 PM


Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,
and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across
the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the
following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the
flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and
lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy
access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any
effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo
from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police
officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals
on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not
want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice
and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might
place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am
sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him
nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail
hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled American


second that dont forget to change all the radio stations to english
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

right on brother!!  :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ida_Mann

gotta admit, I was just getting madder and madder reading it because it made me think about the reverse,,,but then I get to the quail hunting thing and almost spit out my drink :-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Alba450

Great :Clap.gif

But they dont really care anyways ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Fox17

thats awesome! very true too. like the quail huntin part.  :Clap.gif :wink.gif

Chuck_Norris

 :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif

gatorjohn


dynodon

Get back up on that soap box, and keep on preaching it brother!! :bow.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

americanhighlander

#10
Sounds like he wants ride his fourwheeler freedom into mexcio.

LOL  :)  I wish they change some of atv laws and every fourwheeler
in united states should have right ride down on country dirt road if your are age16  you'll be aokay...

I think, we should change some of atv laws for all farmers that
do farm working on their atvs if wanna ride down on country dirt road in middle nowhere land.

But, hey don't let freedom go away keep working on it.. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on May 07, 2006, 03:26:55 PM
Sounds like he wants ride his fourwheeler freedom into mexcio.

LOL  :)  I wish they change some of atv laws and every fourwheeler
in united states should have right ride down on country dirt road if your are age16  you'll be aokay...

I think, we should change some of atv laws for all farmers that
do farm working on their atvs if wanna ride down on country dirt road in middle nowhere land.

But, hey don't let freedom go away keep working on it.. 8)


lLOL  are you a fireman?

Chevy1500z71


americanhighlander

#13
Quote from: o4250 on May 07, 2006, 06:23:06 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on May 07, 2006, 03:26:55 PM
Sounds like he wants ride his fourwheeler freedom into mexcio.

LOL  :)  I wish they change some of atv laws and every fourwheeler
in united states should have right ride down on country dirt road if your are age16  you'll be aokay...

I think, we should change some of atv laws for all farmers that
do farm working on their atvs if wanna ride down on country dirt road in middle nowhere land.

But, hey don't let freedom go away keep working on it.. 8)


lLOL  are you a fireman?

No!! I'm not a fireman and thats too hard tough
job, to do carry all that weight out there. LOL :)

I'm  just giving some good advice to him out there,
to understand what i'm saying out there.  ;)

Thanks,
amhighlander  8)

Ps:Lets, keep it cool out there!!!   ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Seventy-three percent of Americans say that illegal immigration is a
Serious problem.

The other 27 percent said, 'No habla Ingles'."

AintSkeered

69% don't approve of the current administration or Congress, either. So, what's that tell ya?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

MadMudder

Wow im normaly pro-bush on most topics. But i think you pretty much summed it up. Now some people do take the topic too far and change it from mexican immigration to not liking them at all. I personally have no problem with mexicans or any culture for that matter. But if they are gonna come over to our country thats all right too. But they better do it right. Otherwise they need to be shown the way back to their country. Actually if you think about it, its not really their fault. I mean they are making the decision to come over here illegally but i think if their government wasn't corrupt and their economy in the toilet then they wouln't be border hopping. And this whole thing isn't gonna be stopped by simply putting more guards near the border. What are we gonna do when they show up? Shoot them? Come on, were America. People come here to start a new life here not to get shot. They can stay in their own country and do that... So we need to either help fix thier government or really crack down on them becomming citizens.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dreth

if you really want to do something about it then dont let any mexican do work at your home or work unless you see legal papers. i refuse to let an illegal get my hard earned money

black 450r

De president :D :) ;D ;) :D :( :o 8) ??? ::) :-\ :P :-[ :-X :-* :-* :'( :N >:( >:D is it all
05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com