L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS FAMILY WEEKEND MAY 19, 20 & 21!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, May 09, 2006, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS FAMILY WEEKEND MAY 19th, 20th & 21st!
Gates open Friday  at 9:00am and NEVER close until Sunday May 21st     
at DARK! Adults are $30.00 for a weekend pass/ Children 12 and under $5.00 all three days includes camping and entertainment.

If you can only come one day, Sundays are $15.oo for Adults and $5.oo for children 12 and under. Saturday night 8:00pm to Midnight "WILDCARD"
will be playing and the Mechanical bull will be back, too!!

Thanks,
Mark & Patti

www.l-cross.com
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

unvme2420

I will definitly be there on sat afternoon. Can't wait. Got to try my new king quad out.  ;D
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

fdatv

Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

mistercorbin


02YamahaBigBear400

i'm most likely gonna be there. look out for me on my big red golf cart. can't miss it. c-ya
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Shotgun

I want to go, but it's getting too damn hot to tent camp.  >:(

FLCat

Quotebut it's getting too damn hot to tent camp

I hear ya on that! 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

yunt2ride

I'm a maybe. If so then I should be there late Friday night.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

unvme2420

Any body else goin. I and 3 friends are going. Will there be a trail ride on sat afternoon. I am looking to get there about 2 or 3. Also, will 2 wheel drive quads make it on the trail. Is there a lot of mud on the trail ride. Please respond. Thanx Patrick
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

mistercorbin

I will be there with like 10 friends .. Just got some rain finally so im sure it will be MUDDDDYYYY..Cant wait

rubicon500kid

i might be out there if i can get a  brute force on friday or sat and ill be there sunday with a rancher,brute and a lil recon with a messed up front plastics and bumper
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

unvme2420,

YES, 2 wheel drive can make the trail ride!! It is a really pretty ride that is 20 miles round trip. Not too much mud if any on the ride, more nature and cool things to see.  Plenty of MUD at the PARK!!

Thanks,
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

Yes, there are trail rides scheduled for 10:00am both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
That will be posted on the message board located at the guard house at the front gate. If there are any changes that will be posted as well.

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

Gates open in 30 MINUTES!!!

www.l-cross.com

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"