Update Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat May 13

Started by HillKiller, May 06, 2006, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

As announced at the drivers meeting tonight (May 6) mandatory riding gear rules will be enforced at the May 13th event:

Helmet
Gloves
Chest Protector
Long sleaves
Long pants (no half pants or shorts)
Neck collars are encouraged...

  Also, as someone found out tonight if you enter the flag tower and interupt the flagman or Lisa (the scoring lady) you will be asked to leave the grounds for that night...no exceptions. You will also be asked to leave if use bad language or yell at officials. The rider who was doing donuts on the track while everyone else was staging...not cool.

  May 13th is the next race and a points night.

     Comments??? Remember I am just the messenger...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Already setting the stages for a whole line of excuses are ya???  ;)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

Dont worry gary ill be there to keep the Zuki's in the Front!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

thanks scooter I glad you will keep zuk up top where it belongs how did you do at quad wars. Dave just wants me to have an excuss for not being there
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

It should be some great racing, I look forward to seeing it instead of being in staging. Dave, Gary good luck. 8)

P.S. Derek is coming down to represent the 2-strokes in the open class. Hopefully he will do well, but most of all I hope everyone is safe. GasGas man you coming?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 08, 2006, 08:04:04 AM
thanks scooter I glad you will keep zuk up top where it belongs how did you do at quad wars. Dave just wants me to have an excuss for not being there
If you mean having an excuse for not riding in Quad Wars...don't worry I won't razz you about Quad Wars. Chris and I looked into doing that a few years ago but when we were told the event is staged we passed. I might be wrong but I think all the promoter would give us was a free t-shirt and two tickets for family members. So unless it has changed, it didn't seem too appealing...
   ...as far as this Saturday you better think up something good if you are gonna be a no-show Jones!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

we got some rain last night so I should be there and I think I am going to be coming  for Dave. well boys I think it is time to run 2 classes I will run the inter. and then back it up with a win in the open class. I need to find out where I stand with the fast boys. But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
we got some rain last night so I should be there and I think I am going to be coming  for Dave. well boys I think it is time to run 2 classes I will run the inter. and then back it up with a win in the open class. I need to find out where I stand with the fast boys.

   Yes the rain...finally!! I sure hope Ocala got a soaking. Doug said last week the track wasn't getting watered enough. Oh by the way, you already know where you stand in the open class...in the bleachers!!!LOLOLOL :) ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

#9
 ;D 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L

to be clear about this weekend and so thats it clear to Doug.... :S
I will be test and tuning saturday night, not racing for the win....
I need to get the jetting and gearing right before i start handing it to you guys...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 09, 2006, 09:14:33 AM
;D 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L

to be clear about this weekend and so thats it clear to Doug.... :S
I will be test and tuning saturday night, not racing for the win....
I need to get the jetting and gearing right before i start handing it to you guys...
Oh  pulllleeezzzzzz ........ ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

I have to say that becuase we will NEVER hear the end of it from the fella who rides the 450..
2:L :W
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 09, 2006, 09:14:33 AM
;D 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L

to be clear about this weekend and so thats it clear to Doug.... :S
I will be test and tuning saturday night, not racing for the win....
I need to get the jetting and gearing right before i start handing it to you guys...
Thurs night I am going to DC to test and tune, you should take the R.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

OH! good idea! I will. i just called you... cant call me back? :box.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  I am on the phone helping walking someone through our website...DA...you know the type. I 'll call you in a few.

 and yes DC stills lets quads practice Thursday night 6-10 for 10 bucks.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

sucks to be you!....    :o   opps i mean better you than me!    No more phone calls for me baby    :bow.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

What  tha .............  D amn  it  Chris  pick  up  the  phone !  I  know  your  there ! >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 09, 2006, 09:10:21 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
we got some rain last night so I should be there and I think I am going to be coming  for Dave. well boys I think it is time to run 2 classes I will run the inter. and then back it up with a win in the open class. I need to find out where I stand with the fast boys.

   Yes the rain...finally!! I sure hope Ocala got a soaking. Doug said last week the track wasn't getting watered enough. Oh by the way, you already know where you stand in the open class...in the bleachers!!!LOLOLOL :) ;D

when I get done with you, your going to wish you would have stayed at the house lol not even had come to the track
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

#20
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol

Don't get too excited, I just picked up the bike today It will be next time before it gets initiated.........Be careful of what you ask for too, Those Hondas WILL run. I plan giving you a miserable workout :deal.gif in the Intermediate class... hehe.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Is the next race the 27th? We were comming the 13th to run the minis but had other stuff come up.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

1fastltr450

Quote from: Scott270r on May 09, 2006, 04:28:23 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol

Don't get too excited, I just picked up the bike today It will be next time before it gets initiated.........Be careful of what you ask for too, Those Hondas WILL run. I plan giving you a miserable workout :deal.gif in the Intermediate class... hehe.


I cant wait, you better bring more then a stock bike to daddy's class 'BOY' lol go ahead get it ready and bring it down oil change 20 to 30 min.,, look it over 20 min make sure everything is right, drive it around get used to it and bring it and race it so I can spank it hahahahaha
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:44:04 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on May 09, 2006, 04:28:23 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol

Don't get too excited, I just picked up the bike today It will be next time before it gets initiated.........Be careful of what you ask for too, Those Hondas WILL run. I plan giving you a miserable workout :deal.gif in the Intermediate class... hehe.


I cant wait, you better bring more then a stock bike to daddy's class 'BOY' lol go ahead get it ready and bring it down oil change 20 to 30 min.,, look it over 20 min make sure everything is right, drive it around get used to it and bring it and race it so I can spank it hahahahaha


LOL Gary,  Don't make me bring out the 330R on you now, you KNOW what would happen then!

I have been getting help from an anonymous expert on 450R's Gary so when the time is right I will represent. I need a cam and Piston and I should be ready for you.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

superstar

I may just get in on some of that dade city action thursday night. Sounds like fun.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com