Bought a 2004 Honda 450R today

Started by Scott270r, May 07, 2006, 05:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott270r

Its official, I bought a 2004 Honda 450R today ;D, I will pick it up later in the week. I got a sweet deal and since I have raced them I know they are fast and will be a great practice bike. I am now a 4 - poker too

P.S. I will still race the 330R though in the open class.  :Fp

P.S.S.  Doug and Brian got any go fast advice for the engine? Its all stock internals with a baldwin pipe.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Bandit350

Scott... :banghead.gif  I'm gonna have to talk some sense into you I guess.. :box.gif


I have a video for ya, first night running the new engine and took 1st. 

Scott270r

Sweet Brian,

E-mail me the video. Was this in Greensboro?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

thats the best thing that ever happened to scott way to go man
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

  I hope this is just another hoax...the nausea is starting to set in. :K :B
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

that is a feeling of  happiness Dave you will feel that when you buy a 4-stroke it is the greatest feeling in the world. even better then sex lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

sooner or later another 2-stroke put to rest, another 4-stroke brought to life      R.I.P. little 2-stroke lol,lol,lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Scott270r

Thanks everyone I am looking forward to getting this bike dialed in. I don't want to spend too much and go too far with the engine mods. My #1 bike is still my TRX250R but that may change if the 450R is as good as they say.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

MAN WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!  as good as who says?????? you just talkin smack!!!!!!!!!! you know what the real deal is............
Quote from: Scott270r on May 08, 2006, 04:48:48 PM
Thanks everyone I am looking forward to getting this bike dialed in. I don't want to spend too much and go too far with the engine mods. My #1 bike is still my TRX250R but that may change if the 450R is as good as they say.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.