Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat May 13

Started by HillKiller, April 23, 2006, 10:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.


Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32


1fastltr450

I might be there I might not but if I do show I am coming for 1 thing and 1 thing only, that is the 1st place trophy lol, no really I am coming just to have a good time
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LT-R450ApK

haha :spit.gif

Ill be Doin the Quad Wars Show In Ocala tomorrow dont know if ill be able to make it
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

it is a 4-stroke thing you wouldn't understand lol no really it is the thing at the monster truck shows
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Oya... that staged stuff they try to convince the crowd that its real...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Check the other Ocala thread for some news on rules. I heard the race tonight got started at 7:30, the intermission was only 30 mins and racing was done by 10pm. Finally, the racing should start running on schedule each week so we can all get home on time and have a good Sunday without dragging butt all day. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

raptorfire

can anyone tell me where 2 get a chest protecher for a full size'd guy by sat ?

HillKiller

  Try RockyMountainATV.com. An order placed on Monday should be here by Friday. As far as local shops you could try Barneys in St Pete or Brandon or OAS at the Croom entrance.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

whats up guys??? not much here just trying to get my R engine back together.. i guess i am gonna race scotts bike on the 13th. so i will see everyone there.. hows the turn out looking??? i hope there are as many bikes as last time. its been a while since i seen that many quads racing. thats a great thing!!! the sport is coming back... it also looks like everyone has picked up the pace from the first time i was there.  8)  its good to see everyone is trying harder and really make some good gains. who knows mabey we all can go to the nationals and kick a$$ one day.......anyway just wanted to see what eveyone was up to.... see yall this saterday..
                 -derek
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

Quote from: derek330 on May 08, 2006, 12:36:53 AM
who knows mabey we all can go to the nationals and kick a$$ one day.......                 -derek

   If anyone is interested in doing this Flattrack nationals event it in in Danville, Va. July 8. 

http://www.birchcreekmotorsports.com/


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

    This should remind Gary of Durhamtown!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

thats it looked just like that want happen no mo I  gots the right stuff to fix it as soon as it gets here today or tom.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 10, 2006, 10:45:19 AM
    This should remind Gary of Durhamtown!!


I hope this does not happen to Dave when I fly by him lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 11, 2006, 07:59:07 AM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 10, 2006, 10:45:19 AM
    This should remind Gary of Durhamtown!!


I hope this does not happen to Dave when I fly by him lol

  I keep telling myself I need to get a rearview mirror since thats the only way I would ever be able to see you during the race...except when I am lapping you!!!LOLOLOL ;D   plus I have some new tricks although I haven't got all the bugs worked out yet but I will...you should be scared, real scared. :O
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Dave you are going to race Chris's 370PV 250R :bow.gif in the intermediate class Saturday aren't you?(Gary......good luck with that)  No way I'm racing that thing on a stock 450R, I'm not THAT good. Heck NO ONE is LOL.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Scott270r on May 11, 2006, 11:14:44 AM
Dave you are going to race Chris's 370PV 250R :bow.gif in the intermediate class Saturday aren't you?(Gary......good luck with that)  No way I'm racing that thing on a stock 450R, I'm not THAT good. Heck NO ONE is LOL.

I think i just got told i suck.... in a round about way... :'(
looks like im gonna have to whip some tail saturday... :Fp
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Chris how did you guess lol I think this is going to be a Ware's a$$ kicken weekend chris in the inter. class and Dave in the open. lol   


ok guys I am done talking trash for the rest of the week. I am going to be Mr. Nice Guy from here on out. I have told you guys whats going to happen and sat. I am going to show you
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

well my ignition came in today.. im hoping that clears the motor up..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

I have said it before but it's worth saying over again...Pull the crack pipe away from your lips, it makes you delusional!!! :P
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 11, 2006, 12:20:40 PM
Chris how did you guess lol I think this is going to be a Ware's a$$ kicken weekend chris in the inter. class and Dave in the open. lol  


ok guys I am done talking trash for the rest of the week. I am going to be Mr. Nice Guy from here on out. I have told you guys whats going to happen and sat. I am going to show you
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

#149
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 11, 2006, 12:04:39 PM
[
I think i just got told i suck.... in a round about way... :'(
looks like im gonna have to whip some tail saturday... :Fp

Chris, No I thought you were going to stay in the beginner then move up later. The rivalry between Gary and Dave has been heating up and I figured you would want him to beat gary on your bike since Gary calls you out in his signature. (suzuki-dookie that ware 07 can't beat)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com