Newbie here

Started by FLCat, May 03, 2006, 10:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FLCat on May 05, 2006, 06:50:56 PM
You all are great with your welcomes.   :)   Thanks! 

Sleazy.....nice try dude!  ;)   LMAO!  BTW, you're a newbie yourself.  Where is your pic posted?  Oh wait....is that the one in the ladies room that we're all  chuckling about?  (just kidding)    8)

His pic was removed ther is no ZOOM function on this site ;D

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: FLCat on May 05, 2006, 06:50:56 PM
You all are great with your welcomes.   :)   Thanks! 

Sleazy.....nice try dude!  ;)   LMAO!  BTW, you're a newbie yourself.  Where is your pic posted?  Oh wait....is that the one in the ladies room that we're all  chuckling about?  (just kidding)    8)
glad to hear that you have a good sense of humor Cat, you have my approval.  BTW, my picture would definately made you purrrrr.  HAHAHA, I am such a dork.  Ok, I call a truce, no more hacking on me.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

FLCat

I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Ida_Mann

Quote from: FLCat on May 05, 2006, 11:00:20 AM
QuoteWelcome dude to the site.

Ummm, that should be dudette.   8)


QuoteGood luck
   

Thanks and to quote the great Jimmy Buffett...

With a little love and luck
You will get by
With a little love and luck
We'll take the sky
In this megalo-modern world
You've got to try
Try a little love and luck
And you'll get by
;D ;D

nice to know there are people out there that ride quads AND have a love for the Buffett.

check my signature ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FLCat

Yes, indeed....I had already noticed your Jimmy reference......good tune from Fruitcakes.   ;D
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com