x-rays of injuries

Started by Moose, January 30, 2006, 01:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

it's be a good story to tell the airport screaners ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

You should try to keep your jewlery on the outside ;D

      Glad to hear you are doin better!!

caospop

Damn Moose im sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope your gonna get better soon.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Moose

I can't believe it, but I re-broke my collar bone. I was helping a friend work on a house, and just pushed to hard, and snap. I knew it wasn't good right away. In five minutes it got numb and swelled up to the point I could hardly move my arm.
The Dr put in a steel plate twice the size of the first one, so I hope this one holds. I'll try to get a pic of it when I see the Dr in two weeks. I'm getting tired of this.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

renmus

I was wondering why I had not seen your name pop up for a day or so.  So sorry to hear of the problem.   ???   :o

53yfz450

god you must be old :P j/k that sucks drink more milk. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

SWAMP_DONKEY


MuddFreak77

Moose,
     Sorry to hear you did it again, I feel for ya!!!  Hope this one holds, sounds like they used parts for a quad on a diesel engine.  LOL  Get well soon, looking fwd to riding with you and little moose again.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Moose

Thanks,

This does s**k big time.

I talked the DR into giving me the plate he took out. Here it is.

[attachment deleted by admin]
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

.

[attachment deleted by admin]
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Moose

#36
Yep, broke it and the bone again. At least the screws held.

That's the bar you see in the first pic with 8 screws in it.


I will be going camping ASAP, I can hang out and lil moose can still ride.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Moose on May 06, 2006, 05:48:13 PM
.

You should find a way to meke that part work on the Honda :o Great conversation piece :D

susieblazer

Quote from: Moose on May 06, 2006, 05:47:49 PM
Thanks,

This does s**k big time.

I talked the DR into giving me the plate he took out. Here it is.



  glad all worked out for you...btw your equipment is probably what we make in Largo... :ThumbsUp.gif , also the drills to put it in....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

trx-250kid

**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Moose on May 06, 2006, 03:18:27 AM
I can't believe it, but I re-broke my collar bone. I was helping a friend work on a house, and just pushed to hard, and snap. I knew it wasn't good right away. In five minutes it got numb and swelled up to the point I could hardly move my arm.
The Dr put in a steel plate twice the size of the first one, so I hope this one holds. I'll try to get a pic of it when I see the Dr in two weeks. I'm getting tired of this.

CALCIUM BROTHER. It is a good thing. pray'n for ya

Ida_Mann

The 6 million dollar Bruce ;-)

dangit man, would ya take it easy?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

#42
I'll be taking it easy for a while longer. The Dr. said 3 more months, I'm not a happy camper. Come on Aug. 18th.  :'(

Let me tell you, listen to the Dr. and get healed before you go back to normal activity. Going through this twice is for the birds.

Here's a pic of the new larger steel bar they put in.

[attachment deleted by admin]
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen