Newbie here

Started by FLCat, May 03, 2006, 10:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLCat

Great website here.  Looking forward to getting to know the folks here and joining you on some rides.   
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

qt314nfla

Welcome to the family.

Alba450

Welcome to the site ;D

Enjoy ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

atvtrailer

welcome to the site, and check out the group ride section
05 450r #13B

Ida_Mann

howdy,,,,,and welcome.

you are in a good area to get some riding done if you like mud ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FLCat

Thanks for the welcomes. 

Quoteyou are in a good area to get some riding done if you like mud ;-)

I've been finding some mud. :)   Right now, I mostly ride at 5A but want to find some other places as well.   
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

VForcedave

Check the discusion about the cat laws or cat catchers. I saw your Fat Cat and thought you would enjoy that.  Welcome.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

FLCat

Yes, I've been reading that thread....some funny stuff there.  LMAO! 


I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

05greengriz

Welcome and don't be afraid to jump on in.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Ida_Mann

Quote from: FLCat on May 04, 2006, 03:02:42 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. 

Quoteyou are in a good area to get some riding done if you like mud ;-)

I've been finding some mud. :)   Right now, I mostly ride at 5A but want to find some other places as well.   

well then, you already know the place I was going to suggest,,,,,as for other places,,,just make some of the group rides and you will learn them soon enough.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

needforspeed

Welcome dude to the site. You just never know what you will find, or who you will find. Some of us are from the dark side.

Again welcome, do check out the ride section, there are some awsome rides.

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome to the site.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FLCat

QuoteWelcome dude to the site.

Ummm, that should be dudette.   8)


QuoteGood luck

Thanks and to quote the great Jimmy Buffett...

With a little love and luck
You will get by
With a little love and luck
We'll take the sky
In this megalo-modern world
You've got to try
Try a little love and luck
And you'll get by
;D ;D
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

gatorjohn


FLCat

Hey gatorjohn!  Do I know you?   :-*
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

gatorjohn

Yep, thought I recognized ya!

DevoCorum

welcome...this site will def help you (its helped me out tremendously) 
8)
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

welcome to the site

Sleazy_Rider78

Welcome to the site.  Just wanted to let you know that it is customary for all new people to post a picture of themself in their undergarments.  Its just a one time initiation picture to get to know you, it will be deleted after your one month anniversary. ::)
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

MUDMONSTER15

 Hay A fellow parrot head!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Welcome to the best atv site you will  be Impressed with the awsome people here.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on May 05, 2006, 05:19:20 PM
Welcome to the best atv site you will  be Impressed with the awsome people here.
most awesome people...... we do have a few bad apples ;)
welcome to the site flcat.

by the way, i am the sites treasurey, so if you find yourself buying an atvflorida sticker, or something off the wanted/ for sale section, send me the money ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Welcome, you will meet some of the best folks on this site!!

FLCat

You all are great with your welcomes.   :)   Thanks! 

Sleazy.....nice try dude!  ;)   LMAO!  BTW, you're a newbie yourself.  Where is your pic posted?  Oh wait....is that the one in the ladies room that we're all  chuckling about?  (just kidding)    8)
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com