ATP stayin alive....

Started by GaryinSeffner, February 09, 2005, 07:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

Hey Mike I know this isnt the best way to contact you for business matters, but I cant make any calls from work and when I get home it's too late to call your shop. I was wondering what kind of price you have on powder coating 4 rims off a dvx. I'm looking to get them done in black. I'm not quite ready to do it yet but in a week I will. Waiting on income tax!!! ;D

I'm also interested in a new front bumper done in black if you can get the part let me know. If not I'll find one and send it with the wheels when the money comes in!

**Big Daddy if you read this dont worry.....your $$ will be there before anyhting else happens!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

Hey gary, check out our web site under the powder coating section, a lot of our p/c pricing is there, but you can call me anytime , 321-439-5367

www.allterrainperformance.com
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

GaryinSeffner

ok I checked out your site. ;D thanks and I'll be in touch
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

too late??? are you kidding, he didn't get the nickname for nothing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GaryinSeffner

OK OK OK I'm sorry.....I dont pay much attention to people's screen names.  ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com