Goin to Holey Lands for the first time this weekend...

Started by DevoCorum, April 27, 2006, 11:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevoCorum

Machindog,
  I don't tow my quad, I shove it up into the bed of the truck (its only a 6 ft bed - so it is a tight squeeze), but it works like a charm...and there is absolutely no problem with carrying that thing.  I wouldn't mind joining you guys for a holey lands ride...whenever just let me know - i have the bombardier Outlander 400 (2003)  I have stock everything so i get stuck in the mud ALOT but I don't mind   :P  still lots of fun! 
Devin
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

MachineDog

That's cool. My parents are prolly gonna get a good fuel mileage vehicles for my dad to drive to work for the next 2 years and then give it to me to use so I'm trying to decide what car/truck. And at 24/29 for the ranger you can't beat it for trucks. My dad's driving his 13 mpg F-250 to work lately.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

AintSkeered

Devo, I've still got my 03 Outy. An enormous IRS bill had delayed my new 800. Some of us, plan to ride Holeyland @ 3pm Saturday. We'll have a couple of kids with us, so it'll be slow to moderate trail riding, if you want to join us.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

rubicon500kid

nvm i wont be running stockers i got my old tri claws back from a friend but they are 25-12.5-12 all around so i doono about them in the front if it will turn them to well on stock front rims and stock back rims(forman )
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MachineDog

I would think it'd turn them just fine. The thing's a torque monster. Looks like it'll be 20th or 21st, gotta find out which day is my cousins babys birthday.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com