got a doctor in the house

Started by Southern4x4, May 02, 2006, 12:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

ok heres whats up,i woke up all itchy today with rashes all over me.Iwent to the doctor and said i have slap cheek dieases with out the red cheek or also known as fifth dieases.I have calamine lotion on them but it kinda works.Im wondering if the doctor was wrong.Ive had the chicken pocks before but dont know how severe.Is there any other things i can possibly have.I have no sore throat/runny nose/koff/fever.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Chuck_Norris

my wife had the fifth disease when she was younger, sound  you have hives
or pox to me

Southern4x4

o thanks for the help also is there any advice for this
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Southern4x4

#4
thanks the weird thing is i dont have red cheeks but the lace thing is starting ot make sense becuase theres a bunch of them in groups on my back
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

dynodon

Sounds like hives to me, I am not a doctor, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!!
Give some Benadryl a try, its over the counter, and you cant overdose on it
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

By the way, you didnt by chance eat any cats recently have you ???  J/k from my earlier thread ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Southern4x4

Quote from: dynodon on May 02, 2006, 01:38:14 PM
By the way, you didnt by chance eat any cats recently have you ???  J/k from my earlier thread ;D
naw didnt order chinease yet
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400


rider4life

the only quick cure is to give all off-road vehicles away. J/K . Try WEBMD.COM

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 02, 2006, 04:33:45 PM
could be herpes ;)

ROFL!  :R   Hopefully not lol.   Hope you get better soon.  I'm probably going in to get an X-Ray of my ankle today because I may have broken it when I flipped my quad back on Friday.

Southern4x4

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 02, 2006, 04:51:22 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 02, 2006, 04:33:45 PM
could be herpes ;)

ROFL!  :R   Hopefully not lol.   Hope you get better soon.  I'm probably going in to get an X-Ray of my ankle today because I may have broken it when I flipped my quad back on Friday.
thanks good luck to you to
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

Quote from: rider4life on May 02, 2006, 04:43:22 PM
the only quick cure is to give all off-road vehicles away. J/K . Try WEBMD.COM
over my dead body lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

AintSkeered

Are they bumps from the Humps?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Southern4x4

no i haent been to the humps in awhile
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

apparently after i took benedryl and woke up theres barly any rashes on me so i think its safe to say im starting to recover.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com