state fair???

Started by GaryinSeffner, February 09, 2005, 07:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

Just curious who's gonna be going this year and when you'll be going. I plan on going this weekend sometime....prolly spend Sunday( ;Dmy 21st birthdday ;D) over there.

It looks decent again....lots of rides. I pass it everyday going to and from work and there has to be 100+ rides and games ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Z400BADBOY

Hey Gary,

If I dont see you this weekend , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!


Would love for you to come to Croom with us Sunday!!!!!!!!!!
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

GaryinSeffner

hey Lance thanks ;D

I'd love to go to Croom....but I prolly wont wake up until like 12 or so Sunday. I'm going out Saturday night to celebrate...wanna go? Parade in Ybor with the family! Then maybe Coyote Ugly....bring Emmy!!! I know she'll love Coyote Ugly's ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Z400BADBOY

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
YYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 8) 8)
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

GaryinSeffner

 ;)

call me sometime this week!

did yall win Monday night? ???
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com