Anyone up For ONF this Sunday the 7th

Started by T2, May 01, 2006, 10:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Thinking about riding at ONF this sunday with my son just seeing if anyone would like to join us ;D Its been some time since I been on a group ride in the Forest.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

it's a possibility there Ton,,,,but I'd be on the Rubi with my daughter so I'll only be going SLIGHTLY faster than you,,,,you OK with that?

8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Would like to get there around 9 or 10 and have the whole day of riding ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

i may be able to go, where abouts you thinkin of parking?

(lately ive been turnin onto 573 off of 19 and parkin where the pavement ends and there are some decent flat trails, or at the powerlines off 445, but anywhere is good)
05 450r #13B

Ida_Mann

I happen to know of some great trails a little North of that area,,,,maybe the Id@ Tr@ils??

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chris505

Quoteor at the powerlines off 445, but anywhere is good)

i might be up for a ride again, we were just up there on saturday. and for the past couple months i have been parking off 445 and combing & recording tracks on the gps of the  area north and east & west of there,,  we have been hitting blue sink ( for a dip)  and all the way past the bombing range without hitting the powerlines or # roads at all.. there are some really sweet (JEEP) trails around there . we made it all the way up to sr 40 but could not find a crossing off the trail we were on, maybe next time ;D...  Ill let you know later in the week toni
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

T2

Quote from: atvtrailer on May 02, 2006, 03:42:50 PM
i may be able to go, where abouts you thinkin of parking?

(lately ive been turnin onto 573 off of 19 and parkin where the pavement ends and there are some decent flat trails, or at the powerlines off 445, but anywhere is good)
I would like to park where atvtrailer said, but I'm up for anywhere there are trails, just dont want to hit trails that are streight with no turns in them. So I'm open just as long as I'm riding I'll be fine, I need to get my fix, like a Crack head needs his fix. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

superstar

Id love to join ya bro, but doin the work thing this weekend.  Headin that way next friday though. Have a good one, ride safe.

1FasterBlaster

I'd luv to go also.I like riding up there. But I'm going to Virginia on Tuesday and need to conserve on gas. St. Pete to Ocala is quite a haul!!

stacktester

Hey Ida any chance you're gonna be at scrub next weekend. We're headin down Friday early afternoon. Gonna be in a 21' Tailgator with red truck pullin it. Let me know. Don't know how much longer we have to ride in that area so I wanna do it again.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Ida_Mann

I'd love to try to make it this weekend, but I fell off an electric cart thursday at the convention center and my right shoulder is pretty much useless.

once again, I spend the weekend recovering from the week at work so I can go at it again for another week.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Thats alright all you non riding fools ;D I changed my plans and I;m going to Waldo Motorsports instead, with some friends, Mabe next time we can make a group ride at ONF with much further notice.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

OK mr T, have a great time.  I can't ride now because I bent my front brake rotor pulling off my wheel,  I SUCK TODAY!!!  >:( >:(   :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com