News In Brevard Not Good For ATV'S

Started by jwscroll, April 30, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

Found this story. Read carefully and see how the wrong assumptions can be made. Hopefully this does not spell the end for the groves.

http://www.wftv.com/news/9052864/detail.html?taf=orlc

sorry in advance if the link doesn't work. JW
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

americanhighlander

#1
I don't think, people on fourwheelers couldn't start fires.

Anything could happen out there even heat lighting  could done it or
smoking cigars could toss outside window people do it all time.

Or dryness from heat could start fires..

Well they better look at their facts right and stright and don't blame on wrong
people on it on atvs.Anything could happen out there in middle of woods.. :dunno.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

backwoods boy

they where probably out there riding + where just tryin to get away from the fire
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Numkut

Quote from: jwscroll on April 30, 2006, 09:07:57 AM
Found this story. Read carefully and see how the wrong assumptions can be made. Hopefully this does not spell the end for the groves.

http://www.wftv.com/news/9052864/detail.html?taf=orlc

sorry in advance if the link doesn't work. JW

Interesting, I lived out in PSJ for nine years, my sister still lives there. Were do you get into the "Groves"? Used to be able to get there from Fay Lake Park but the cops are pretty intense there.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

americanhighlander

Did you heard on weather channel today they
said:all way from east of panama city  to cape canveral
we are under a  high dry fire danger watched untill this weekend..
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

backwoods boy

ive been goin in through fay lake go to the 1st clearing that a way they can't wait at your trailer n get ya or go down 524 n turn on to adamson aka pine or dump road folow it around to the end or turn left on areca palm n follow it to the end either way its illegal so if ya see a cop don't stick around to chat 8)
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com