Golfcart flipping over in Okachabee

Started by Lil_Rider2006, April 24, 2006, 07:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Quote from: bushwacker on April 26, 2006, 09:09:07 PM
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on April 26, 2006, 08:59:06 PM
:bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :groupies.gif :groupies.gif :groupies.gif

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!

That was the ONLY injury of the whole weekend! Sometimes people just have ACCIDENTS!!!! MY GOD we had Thousands of people there having fun and 1, I repeat, just 1 little accident and we should be ashamed. I don't think so . We are PROUD!!!

Thanks,

Patti P.

Not quite, Joe dirt had an accident.........



couldnt find the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D


What did I do?....Are you saying I am a drunk redneck who gets to drunk and wets his pants?.. ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

05greengriz

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 27, 2006, 08:32:38 AM
Did I tell you how much I love beer?

I like chicken wings too. Hey Art! I'll have to get Chillin to call you when we go for our next training session of pitchers of beer and wings. Got to stay in shape you know.

I can't wait to go to an L-Cross event. Just have to make time to go!

You know I am always up for a training session like that.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Mudneck



Not quite, Joe dirt had an accident.........



couldnt find the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]


What did I do?....Are you saying I am a drunk redneck who gets to drunk and wets his pants?.. ;D
[/quote]


You didnt show up your on my list!!!!!!!!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

gtnwood

Where is this Okachabee ya'll keep referring to?  ;) bunch of drunk rednecks> Just kiddin.
By the way greenmachine, is green the color of your emotional status or the color of your uniform...minus the star of course? 8)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D   
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS,INC. is located on Highway 78 on the North side
of LAKE OKEECHOBEE in Glades County, 22.5 miles East of Highway 27 & 11.5 miles West of Highway 441 in Okeechobee. You can learn more about
L-Cross and their upcoming events by visiting there web site at........

                                            www.l-cross.com

Thanks,
Patti & Mark
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

gtnwood

Yup, I know where ya'll are at Just dont know where Okachabee is, hence the sarcastic drunk redneck comment. Oh well, carry on
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Clutch

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 26, 2006, 03:11:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on April 26, 2006, 03:03:38 PM
I dont like hanging with drunks or putting myself or family in jeopardy of getting hurt by someone elses  ignorance. Sorry if that makes me negative. I read that she "built the place so her sons would have a FUN & SAFE place to ride". She said it not me, I just questioned it. I am the last guy who wants to stop ATV's. I have been riding since 1978, started in the glades around Holiday park now live near Tampa & ride the usual places in Central FL.  I just dont understand how "fun & safe" go with guys who "drink 24pks of beer & drive OHV's" A simple answer is all I needed, but you guys start the personal attacks as usual when you dont agree with someones opinion. Good luck L-Cross I will leave your threads alone in the future.

But its ok to put your life in danger by hill climbs highspeed sport bikes, maybe they should close down sand mountain? I bet there are more deaths from sport bikes and hill climbs then there are deaths from drinking on atv's.

that is just an ignorant comment from somebody who does not want to put the beer down, alcohol and riding just don't mix, and if you support that you an idiot
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

yunt2ride

Quote from: AintSkeered on April 25, 2006, 07:26:20 PM
Ban golf carts, they're dangerous!


Ban golf courses, there are taking all of the good riding spots. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Lil_Rider2006

Quote from: yunt2ride on April 29, 2006, 10:52:38 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on April 25, 2006, 07:26:20 PM
Ban golf carts, they're dangerous!


Ban golf courses, there are taking all of the good riding spots. LOL




No offence yunt but why should they banned golf courses?

yunt2ride

Because golf courses are taking up our riding areas. LOL


Just to let everyone know, Lil_Rider would be my daughter Jeannette so don't bash on her. Shes only 12
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Bo322

We got yer back Lil_Rider.....

Hey Yunt, I'm still at work......

Until tomorrow morning at least

sheesh

yunt2ride

I'm still at work until 3pm today. It sucks.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

gtnwood

Quote from: Clutch on April 29, 2006, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 26, 2006, 03:11:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on April 26, 2006, 03:03:38 PM
I dont like hanging with drunks or putting myself or family in jeopardy of getting hurt by someone elses  ignorance. Sorry if that makes me negative. I read that she "built the place so her sons would have a FUN & SAFE place to ride". She said it not me, I just questioned it. I am the last guy who wants to stop ATV's. I have been riding since 1978, started in the glades around Holiday park now live near Tampa & ride the usual places in Central FL.  I just dont understand how "fun & safe" go with guys who "drink 24pks of beer & drive OHV's" A simple answer is all I needed, but you guys start the personal attacks as usual when you dont agree with someones opinion. Good luck L-Cross I will leave your threads alone in the future.

But its ok to put your life in danger by hill climbs highspeed sport bikes, maybe they should close down sand mountain? I bet there are more deaths from sport bikes and hill climbs then there are deaths from drinking on atv's.

that is just an ignorant comment from somebody who does not want to put the beer down, alcohol and riding just don't mix, and if you support that you an idiot
What if you just cant type, or just have extreme difficulty translating your thoughts into typed words, are you still an idiot?
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Mudneck

Quote from: Lil_Rider2006 on April 29, 2006, 11:02:04 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on April 29, 2006, 10:52:38 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on April 25, 2006, 07:26:20 PM
Ban golf carts, they're dangerous!


Ban golf courses, there are taking all of the good riding spots. LOL




No offence yunt but why should they banned golf courses?

you know how much fertilizer,pesticides,termiticides,fungicides these courses use weekely???That would be a start.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bo322 aka-Elder1 on April 26, 2006, 11:22:31 PM
Maybe this is the golf cart lilrider is talking about. I don't think anything or anybody was injured......


well maybe some pride because of a faceplant in the mud...
you know, if it werent for all the guys,,,,that would look like a bit of heaven to me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bo322

Dang Ida, I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed.

;) 8)

Lil_Rider2006

Well no one should ever know but the people who seen the golfcart flip over.Daddy don't embaress me in front of alllll the riders.OK

yunt2ride

Quote from: Lil_Rider2006 on May 10, 2006, 01:35:10 PM
Well no one should ever know but the people who seen the golfcart flip over.Daddy don't embaress me in front of alllll the riders.OK


OK Sweety
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

Quote from: yunt2ride on May 10, 2006, 03:33:36 PM
Quote from: Lil_Rider2006 on May 10, 2006, 01:35:10 PM
Well no one should ever know but the people who seen the golfcart flip over.Daddy don't embaress me in front of alllll the riders.OK


OK Sweety

uh oh,,,she's not one of the ladies in the picture is she?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Lil_Rider2006

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 10, 2006, 04:05:56 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on May 10, 2006, 03:33:36 PM
Quote from: Lil_Rider2006 on May 10, 2006, 01:35:10 PM
Well no one should ever know but the people who seen the golfcart flip over.Daddy don't embaress me in front of alllll the riders.OK


OK Sweety

uh oh,,,she's not one of the ladies in the picture is she?

Id@
No Im not.Dad why did you call me sweety.I asked YOU NOT to EMBARESS me.

yunt2ride

Quote from: Lil_Rider2006 on June 02, 2006, 12:49:57 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 10, 2006, 04:05:56 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on May 10, 2006, 03:33:36 PM
Quote from: Lil_Rider2006 on May 10, 2006, 01:35:10 PM
Well no one should ever know but the people who seen the golfcart flip over.Daddy don't embaress me in front of alllll the riders.OK


OK Sweety

uh oh,,,she's not one of the ladies in the picture is she?

Id@
No Im not.Dad why did you call me sweety.I asked YOU NOT to EMBARESS me.

Because you you are
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com