If you have ATV insurance, do you carry.....

Started by Honda328i, April 27, 2006, 05:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have Uninsured Motorists Bodily injury coverage on your ATV policy

Yes, I carry UM bodily injury
3 (42.9%)
No, I just have basic
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 07, 2006, 05:20:39 PM

Honda328i

Please explain why or why not you carry UM.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

I don't carry it because I am cheap and don't like spending money on stuff I can't see. It might screw me over 1 day but oh well. Also there are not very many uninsured motorists out there because Florida is pretty strict and will suspend your license or cancel your tag if you don't have it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

 :'( I carry it, because if I mess up (I do allot) I want the $$$$ to help support the family... and buy beer for Colton :o

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com