Broken Bone

Started by nobodyshome, April 24, 2006, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobodyshome

I was riding at a track in Indiantown a few weeks ago and i broke my arm. It hurt, but it was fun. Any one out there in a cast now?
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

svtbolt04

2 pins holding my thumb to my hand. In a cast to half way of my fore arm.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

WARRIOR350


klutchbuster400

bummer about the arm, i broke mines about 6 years ago, youre arm should heal quick, you're still young ;)

DZ 350

i had a cast but i decided to cut it off at croom and then i hung it on the parts tree, so if you go to croom and go to the parts tree and see a black foot cast thats mine ;)
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

WARRIOR350

Cool, i was just there and i think i did see a black cast

yamaha350r

Quote from: DZ 350 on April 27, 2006, 05:38:21 PM
i had a cast but i decided to cut it off at croom and then i hung it on the parts tree, so if you go to croom and go to the parts tree and see a black foot cast thats mine ;)

i saw that....

Dr.Dirt

Well, I'm part of the club now to. I just found out today that I fractured my tibula or whatever the hell that bones called in your leg. I wont be riding for 6-8 weeks.

rappy350

I didnt break any bones but I tore the cartilidge in my knee.  I had a high speed get-off and my ankle caught on a log and the rest of my body spun.  8 weeks on crutches.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

wheelie_boy

I broke my arm last summer :'( Hey at the track in indiantown do they have races?
05 kx 250f

DZ 350

Quote from: yamaha350r on May 02, 2006, 09:26:06 PM
Quote from: DZ 350 on April 27, 2006, 05:38:21 PM
i had a cast but i decided to cut it off at croom and then i hung it on the parts tree, so if you go to croom and go to the parts tree and see a black foot cast thats mine ;)

i saw that....

sweet you saw it i tryed to write my name near where my toes were but the smell of the cast got to me, so i ended up stopping, there is about 3 other casts next to mine :D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Chevy1500z71

yea i saw the cast to lol

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on May 03, 2006, 07:35:01 AM
I broke my arm last summer :'( Hey at the track in indiantown do they have races?

how many times do i have to tell you, seminole!!!!

wheelie_boy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 03, 2006, 09:17:38 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on May 03, 2006, 07:35:01 AM
I broke my arm last summer :'( Hey at the track in indiantown do they have races?

how many times do i have to tell you, seminole!!!!

LOL. seminole is like 3 hours from my dads house, indian  town is 45.  And since i ride at my dads house i think indiantown might be a little easier to get to.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on May 04, 2006, 07:29:36 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 03, 2006, 09:17:38 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on May 03, 2006, 07:35:01 AM
I broke my arm last summer :'( Hey at the track in indiantown do they have races?

how many times do i have to tell you, seminole!!!!

LOL. seminole is like 3 hours from my dads house, indian  town is 45.  And since i ride at my dads house i think indiantown might be a little easier to get to.
river ranch was 3.5 hours away, you didnt see me complainin ;)

nobodyshome

Finally, its off!! I rode my Blaster for the first time in 6 weeks yesterday!
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

TMAN11

ive never been in a cast maybe a band aid

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com