middleburg fl where to ride

Started by rampage45, February 04, 2005, 05:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rampage45

where in jacksonville fl or middle burd is good place to ride

Chuck_Norris

touch base with bigworm3699 about aplace near interlochen
there is a place in baldwin and hilliard

bugdust

There's not really anywhere to legally ride around Middleburg that I know of. Where in M'burg are you?
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

rampage45

i live on 220  right by 209  but we have been ridding at the corner of blanding and branning feild

bugdust

One of my neighbors said they rode at Blanding & Brannenfield a couple of times. I wonder how long that will be allowed right there by the sheriff's station. Is it worth loading up  the quads to ride there? I'm off 218W off N. Dolphin.
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

predator0001

There is a place to ride off of seasame street before horsetail
in the power lines you can ride sports, but the 4x4 would be better.some real narly places in there good for jeeping too if your not stock
660 grizly
500 predator
250ex
cr125

rvman

there is a place in florahome off bellamy and coral farms road  also a place in interlachen but not real sure if im ridding in sameplace there as outher people. ive never seen anybody out there ridding. there is also a big big hole in ground out there people swim in its pretty cool! the place in florahome has sand pit and big mud hole right next to each outher! people ride out there every fri nite and sat day/night . if need more info cantact me   ps. only thing is to go slow by houses!
450 Foreman ES, Mudzilla's
350 Rancher ES, Vampires

bugdust

QuoteThere is a place to ride off of seasame street before horsetail
in the power lines you can ride sports, but the 4x4 would be better.some real narly places in there good for jeeping too if your not stock

Yeah, that's right down the road from my house. It's not worth loading up to go to though, IMO. I ride there quite a bit but it's only a few acres.
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com