Roll call for the last race.......

Started by LE450-RACER#77, April 26, 2006, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Who is going to make it to the last points race of the season at Sandmountain this Sunday ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

101lt450


Hondarider22


53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.


dreth

i cant make this one :( ill be preparing to leave on vacation to kentucky on friday ;D love riding in the mountains 8)  good luck out there and be safe ;)

01ZX12R

Well I guess I could show up for this one last race.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

I hope I have someone to race in Expert!  Maybe some of you sandbaggers can step up and race!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

JT I will try my best to keep up with ya.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

Im sure it wont be too hard!  See you guys tomorrow!  Hopefully its a better turnout than you guys are responding!  I need to make some money tomorrow! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LT-R450ApK

Good luck tomorrow guys!!!

Steve.........

           Get'em Rag!!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth

#11
i hear that Dorian will be there with a new toy and he said 2nd place is for loosers ???

LT-R450ApK

all that money in that quad i hope he wins  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

If second place is for the loosers why isn't he running the expert class with us. maybe because he is scaaaaaared of being second. See you peeps in the AM.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

If 2nd is for losers then what does he call himself when he gets 4th or 5th ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Ride1Rob

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on April 30, 2006, 03:00:39 AM
If 2nd is for losers then what does he call himself when he gets 4th or 5th ?

Ohhh! Nice shot Steve. I don't know though, If Dorian motor performs you guys better watch out b/c he can ride. Then again... it's been months since he rode Sand Mountain is he's on a new bike. He'll probably end up struggling like I did last week on the Zuk :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Dorian didnt say that..............i was just getting some junk started for the last race :D :D :D

LE450-RACER#77

Ok guy's the news is yes Dorian's NEW 450R (ATP BUILT) ran very good today & he took right to it just like it was his old quad.  We had some very good racing for the final race of the season & I can't wait until next season to start up.



CONGRATS TO WAYNE FOR THE FISRT PLACE OVER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!
BIG THANKS TO DORIAN & HE KNOWS WHY !!!!!!!!!   ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

Steve great job this season thanks, Dorian keep it up you will be on top for next season. JT that was one hellof a come back I just could not hold on anymore. And MR.GEORGE welcome back great rain today.


THANK YOU SANDMOUNTAIN FAMILY FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB THIS YEAR......
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

101lt450

man  i had a blast  hand hurts so bad i still cant close it though lol!

wayne brotha your riding your arss  off !!!!

had fun  cant wait to do it again


RTR_380/450R

Wayne- Thanks brother!  I moved into 3rd overall in points even though I missed half the season!  I really want to do a few TT Nationals this season.  So, thanx for giving me a run for my money! Good Practice for me! 

Steve- Who ended up winning the points for vet class?

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

blindkaeta

Guys I had A great time Yesterday.  I started reading this post and thought I was going to get mobbed by the end.  That was some awsome racing.  Congrats to Wayne For the victory in Vet.

Steve, no problem man, that was some good dicing.

How many are going to make the FTR race weekend TT race?

dreth

Quote from: blindkaeta on May 01, 2006, 03:08:36 PM
Guys I had A great time Yesterday.  I started reading this post and thought I was going to get mobbed by the end.  That was some awsome racing.  Congrats to Wayne For the victory in Vet.

Steve, no problem man, that was some good dicing.

How many are going to make the FTR race weekend TT race?





i wouldnt let you take the fall for my shanaginns :D :D :D :D

YFZCutie113

I wanna go to the FTR @ sand mount!!! I wanna make some fat cash lol need to take pics so you guys start spreading the word for people that want pics!!!!!! Thanks for all your support guys Brandi :ThumbsUp.gif
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan