Honest opinions wanted

Started by MuddFreak77, April 26, 2006, 06:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddFreak77

For those of you who know me and have seen my stuff, if I was to sell my Truck, Hauler, and quad as a package deal what do you think would be a fair price?

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, with mods
2005 28' Campmaster Toy Hauler
2005 Honda Rincon, with mods

Thanks,

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Bigscrb15

I would say $32-35K maybe a lil higher.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

$12.50 and Ill takt it  *SOLD*   lol

       PM me with the info and I will get you retail figures for your stuff....But

         I would still buy it all for $12.50 ;D

Mudneck

what are you trading it in on a russian wife or something????

Honest opinion yea right! Great place to ask a bunch of kids value of anything.

I got 18 k cash for all of it right NOW!!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

aftrmath99

id take bushwackers offer  gas is gettin expensive and that duelly is probably a serious gas hog  lol

Busta Nutt

I have 20 dollars worth of McDonalds gift certificates I'll give you.

Mars

I think it might be too much for most people to buy at one time. $30k~35K.
Split it up.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com