Drifting or (Tafhit) like it is named in Saudi Arabia. This man is going 230 km.

Started by Honda328i, April 26, 2006, 02:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Those people are stupid for standing so close, they are just asking to get ran over.. It's not really drifting because the car is front wheel drive and you can really only drift with a rear wheel drive car. They are pulling the emergency brake and just keeping the rear tires locked up while they drive. They are still great drivers though. Heres another one with the same people in it. I am sure they have some suspension modifications, because there is no way a stock Hyundai Sanata (SP?) could handle that stuff. http://videos.streetfire.net/search/crazy/0/40BF20D8-6249-4B93-8EBE-946D63D1C420.htm

Alba450

That awsome!!!

I got to say it he is one h*ll of a driver!!!!

Yea Dr.Dirt is totally right you can't be going like 120 MPH & and being side ways and not roll over.  He did some serious Arabian mods to it :drive.gif
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Alba450 on April 26, 2006, 06:53:28 PM
That awsome!!!

I got to say it he is one h*ll of a driver!!!!

Yea Dr.Dirt is totally right you can't be going like 120 MPH & and being side ways and not roll over.  He did some serious Arabian mods to it :drive.gif

you would have to be going that fast to spin that many times and not stop.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Alba450

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 26, 2006, 06:55:04 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 26, 2006, 06:53:28 PM
That awsome!!!

I got to say it he is one h*ll of a driver!!!!

Yea Dr.Dirt is totally right you can't be going like 120 MPH & and being side ways and not roll over.  He did some serious Arabian mods to it :drive.gif

you would have to be going that fast to spin that many times and not stop.

My bad I word it wrong :-[   Yea he is going over well 120mph!!  But I'd like to know what suspension mods he did to that thing :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Yamaha72

Quote from: Alba450 on April 29, 2006, 12:36:02 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 26, 2006, 06:55:04 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 26, 2006, 06:53:28 PM
That awsome!!!

I got to say it he is one h*ll of a driver!!!!

Yea Dr.Dirt is totally right you can't be going like 120 MPH & and being side ways and not roll over.  He did some serious Arabian mods to it :drive.gif

you would have to be going that fast to spin that many times and not stop.

My bad I word it wrong :-[  Yea he is going over well 120mph!!  But I'd like to know what suspension mods he did to that thing :-\

Your right, if he is doing 230 KM/H, the conversion works out to be 144.9 MPH.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150