L-Cross Spring Break May 5,6,7

Started by garym, April 20, 2006, 03:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym

Who plans on making this trip?  I know I have at least 5 confirmed so far... >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

unvme2420

Is this the ADULT weekend? or family weekend?
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

BOOOKIE

I'm so there !!!  Already got the day off work.
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

yunt2ride

You all suck, I have to work that weekend. Good meeting you this weekend Bookie.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bftclub

never been to l-cross,have alot of friends that go.is it best to get there on fridays,when does the gate open....how much is it to get in....

qt314nfla

Gates open at 9am.  It's $30 for the weekend.  And yes this one will be an adult event.

Bookie great meeting you.  Always nice to have newbs to add to the crowd.

BOOOKIE

I'm so glad I got to meet y'all !  Can't wait to see y'as again !

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

BOOOKIE

We'll miss you, Yunt. 

Wonder who they'll have for entertainment this time.  Hmmmm.................. :N
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

Nocturnal

I'll be there. Been looking forward to this event.
2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

SwampRat

I'll be there early on Friday.  Will be parked in back if the gate is open past the bridge by the trail ride gate.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com