Gas Prices Are Getting High Up Here.

Started by americanhighlander, April 21, 2006, 09:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 >:( Well this week our gas prices up here in live oak are almost near 3$ gallon and 74$ a barrier today on stock reports.

But lake city hads hit around 3$ today and last few days hads been so high up in price.

Somebody should start a gas protest rally over in washtion dc at white house or capital hill over there.

Btw my friend works at a truck company and he said:If  gas prices keep going up,
we might have to go on strike.

I don't watch news so much anymore and half time cnn and fox news
talks about noting good on news and depressing crap on news like war in iraq and same old sh*t about presdent  coming on tv making american people calm there azzs down at work.LOL

It's getting too old crap watching news half time and i like local news
stuff on tv and even tallahadsee channels are cool over here in mcalpin. :)


[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

How high unleaded gas down there  in miami ? ???
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#2
I guess we have to start buying horse buggys going on Interstate highways from tranport soon if  high gas price becomes another europe country.
We might, become another high gas price country here in usa.. >:( >:( :lecture.gif :banghead.gif :dunno.gif


This's what happens we support all these third world countries,
with all there oil plants and oil rigs and in case something goes wrong then,
we  have to suffer  to paid high gas prices here in usa and if another country doesn't like us then thats why we will paid high gas prices from those people over there untill we have build our oil rigs here in usa. >:(
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

MadMudder

Problem here is that the tree huggers wont let you do crap... There is hardly anything left in the lower 48. Now there is potential in Alaska but we might hurt a fish or a polar bear so we cant do that... :-\ btw gas in Jacksonville is around 2.85 and rising...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

AintSkeered

Those WMD in Iraq have more to do with today's gas prices than tree huggers do!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Thrasher

and the president of iran is all proud of it too.....
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Brians06grizz

Just paid  $2.92 a gallon here!!Cost me $40.00 For 14 gallons.
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

Exmx54

Diesel just rose to $2.65 where I live in Palm Beach county.

americanhighlander

#8
I hope, gas goes down asap next week or in few months from now!!

Well my dad is looking buy a little used, car if high gas prices don't stop
soon he might turned this car into electric plus he been doing alot google seaching for last few days, so far and you can buy whole kits to put in small cars to run by.

Plus today, we had some good rain storms up here in whole
area between live oak,lake city,mcalpin,But i'm glad dust is clear way
and roads are pretty muddy bad here.

I saw gas prices today,at lake city walmarts 2.93$ gallon and at live oak walmarts 2.85$ gallon.I hope bull sh** high  gas prices stop soon before people have world wide gas protest rallys in each states..  :o

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

MachineDog

#9
Hybrids are seeming so much cooler every day. Heck, I heard dodge was working on a Hybrid Ram 2500. Which electric drives might actually be a *very* good idea for towing due to higher torque than diesels at 0 rpm. :/ We'll probably end up getting a hybrid for my dad to drive to work since he works about 60 miles away in ft. lauderdale and the F-250 certainly doesn't get 50-60mpg.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Exmx54

Quote from: MachineDog on April 23, 2006, 12:20:24 AM
Hybrids are seeming so much cooler every day. Heck, I heard dodge was working on a Hybrid Ram 2500. Which electric drives might actually be a *very* good idea for towing due to higher torque than diesels at 0 rpm. :/ We'll probably end up getting a hybrid for my dad to drive to work since he works about 60 miles away in ft. lauderdale and the F-250 certainly doesn't get 50-60mpg.

My F-350 will get in the low 20's cruzing at 70 on the highway. Now can I go that slow for very long? No, but it's pretty efficient for a big truck.

Gamer

Quote from: MachineDog on April 23, 2006, 12:20:24 AM
Hybrids are seeming so much cooler every day. Heck, I heard dodge was working on a Hybrid Ram 2500. Which electric drives might actually be a *very* good idea for towing due to higher torque than diesels at 0 rpm. :/ We'll probably end up getting a hybrid for my dad to drive to work since he works about 60 miles away in ft. lauderdale and the F-250 certainly doesn't get 50-60mpg.

Consumer Reports did a study on the Hybrids.  There only getting about half the mileage that the sticker says.  Plus the extra 3 to 4 thousand it costs for the Hybrid would not start saving you money until you owned it for about 4 to 5 years.  Who knows how long the electrical components of the Hybrid lasts and how much the parts are to repair them.  I think you end up spending more overall with the Hybrids.  Not worth it.

ppark350se

lol hybrids ha. my 4000pound 275hp 300ftq caddy is getting about 20mpg city! and thats with my heavy foot. i dont need a hybrid i got the caddy.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

mudnuri

It's almost $4 per gallon here in Palm Beach county. Didn't they find out last yeaqr that the oil and gas companies profited way more than ever? Something like 10 Billion over what should have been charged? Nothing ever came of that and now we are paying through the nose again. Little Bush takes the children of America off to fight his oil war and we at home receive nothing but dead soldiers and higher than ever gas prices while the gas companies blatently rip us off and nothing is done about it. I may be totally wrong, but I don't think by much if I am at all.  >:(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Exmx54

Quote from: mudnuri on April 23, 2006, 05:16:57 PM
It's almost $4 per gallon here in Palm Beach county. Didn't they find out last yeaqr that the oil and gas companies profited way more than ever? Something like 10 Billion over what should have been charged? Nothing ever came of that and now we are paying through the nose again. Little Bush takes the children of America off to fight his oil war and we at home receive nothing but dead soldiers and higher than ever gas prices while the gas companies blatently rip us off and nothing is done about it. I may be totally wrong, but I don't think by much if I am at all.  >:(

It's $2.75 Wellington, can't imagine being that big of a change where you are! That's crazy, gas needs to come down on price some, or people will be riding bicycles again.

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Southern4x4

it cost abotu $25 to fill up the tank in the buggy :oits like a 10 gal tank :o
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

qt314nfla

We need to find a way to convert POOO, yes POOOO into a fuel efficient stink free burn.  Most of us are all full of crap anyway and then we only have to feed ourselves.  The excrement would feed our tanks.  Would be hella efficient if we could only find a stink free sanitary way to make it work. 

Here's the million dollar idea.

mudnuri

I agree! That would be awesome! Lord knows I am full of it!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Loven It

#19
Quote from: mudnuri on April 23, 2006, 05:16:57 PM
It's almost $4 per gallon here in Palm Beach county.


I just paid $2.83 per gal and did not even get 3/4 tank with $25.00  >:(
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

gery350

#20
dont sweat it. hydrogen fuel will replace fossil fuels.
wait and see(about 20 years). :drive.gif
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

I got to about 3/4 tank with a $50 limit around the corner from my house,,,,didn't want to swipe the card again so I just left it that way.

it's alright, my 5.4L V-8 still gets me about 19mpg on the highway and I have a 45-50 mile drive to work every day,,,,,one way.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Costs us over $200 to go riding for the weekend now. 25gallons in the truck(thats just the way to the riding spot, usually have to fill up on way home.) 15gallons for the quads and 30gallons for the toy hauler.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MachineDog

Quote from: Gamer on April 23, 2006, 03:23:21 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on April 23, 2006, 12:20:24 AM
Hybrids are seeming so much cooler every day. Heck, I heard dodge was working on a Hybrid Ram 2500. Which electric drives might actually be a *very* good idea for towing due to higher torque than diesels at 0 rpm. :/ We'll probably end up getting a hybrid for my dad to drive to work since he works about 60 miles away in ft. lauderdale and the F-250 certainly doesn't get 50-60mpg.

Consumer Reports did a study on the Hybrids.  There only getting about half the mileage that the sticker says.  Plus the extra 3 to 4 thousand it costs for the Hybrid would not start saving you money until you owned it for about 4 to 5 years.  Who knows how long the electrical components of the Hybrid lasts and how much the parts are to repair them.  I think you end up spending more overall with the Hybrids.  Not worth it.


$3000 tax credit fixes that. Not to mention they only get cruddy gas mileage with them because they drive them hard. If you drove an F-250 hard you'd get something like 10-15mpg. If you drive a Hybrid hard you get like 40-50 mpg. Although if you drove them both easy the F-250 might get 20mpg highway while the Hybrid gets 55+mpg highway.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

WPBSMOKA

Just backing up Mudnuri.  Gas is min. $2.9?+(reg) in Palm Beach.  I paid well over 3 in Lauderdale.  Costing me $70+ for 290-310 mi.  :o  What are people ponying up for race fuel?
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics