ok i give up...... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please help.

Started by gery350, April 19, 2006, 09:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

ok guys i'm now working 2 jobs so i dont have alot of time to work on my sons quad(been 2 months now) i need to take it to a shop to get fixed so i was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent shop that knows what they are doing in the dade/broward area. also if anyone had had any experience with any local shops.

what can i say ..................i give up. ??? :'(

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

KD 428

east coast cycles or broward motor sports in broward
HONDA CRF450R

Yamaha72

Quote from: yamaharider on April 20, 2006, 07:38:41 PM
east coast cycles or broward motor sports in broward

DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yamaharider YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMS is nothing but problems and it takes them about 1-2 months to even look at it, and east coast cycles is a go-ped place, they only have offbrand crappy quads. BTW I really don't think ECC knows what the HE*L their talking about.

I have a personal quad mechanic who is great!!!!, gets it done good, fast and right, and inexpensive.... His name is Tom Crockett, he works with TDR and is a master tech. for all the name brands. He is a great guy and lives near to Outdoor world. He works out of his garage, If you want his number PM me.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

foreman1

Try M.A.M in miami , been in the business over 25 years that I know of.
Ask for Grant Hawk 305-446-6677.

I've been dealing with him since 1980 ,never had a problem.
Quick turn around has been my experience every time.

Good Luck
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

klutchbuster400

Quote from: foreman1 on April 20, 2006, 08:53:55 PM
Try M.A.M in miami , been in the business over 25 years that I know of.
Ask for Grant Hawk 305-446-6677.

I've been dealing with him since 1980 ,never had a problem.
Quick turn around has been my experience every time.

Good Luck

my dad use to use Grant for all his 3 wheeler accessories, but he's kinda pricey, and kinda old so he's not too familar with the new bikes i heard....

thanks anyways.

Sleazy_Rider78

I actually started a topic on east coast cycles in the good, bad and ugly.  I took my bike there about 6 weeks ago for a top end rebuild.  My bike runs well after they were done but I maybe a little hesitant to take it back to them. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

mainetoo2005


bbf


raptor426

Quote from: Yamaha72 on April 20, 2006, 08:46:03 PM
I have a personal quad mechanic who is great!!!!, gets it done good, fast and right, and inexpensive.... His name is Tom Crockett, he works with TDR and is a master tech. for all the name brands. He is a great guy and lives near to Outdoor world. He works out of his garage, If you want his number PM me.

Hey, Tom is my mechanic, and I was the one who refered him to you Luca (Yamaha72).  But anyways, Tom is a great Mech, he used to work for Playtime Powersports, but he stopped working for them and started working out of his garage.  He is a really cool guy and he knows wat he is doing.  I would highly recomend him.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

rdm03z

try performance atv its by tamiami airport, ask for ray. he is really alot of help. hope that helps.
lead, follow, or get out the way

gery350

thanks guys. i knew i can count on ya'll.

i  guess now theres alight at the end of the tunnel.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com