Sand Mountain Roll Call 4/23

Started by 01ZX12R, April 20, 2006, 02:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

Looks like it is going to be a hot one out there Sunday. Steve I HOPE you get the quad back together before then.... Dreth R U going 2 make this one? Only 2 races left lets make then good ones.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

johnyfz450

is that off 27 looked for a website and cannot find.Thanks

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

im racing the ocala thunderbowl saturday night and then i will be out there to show you point leaders that theres a new sherriff in town ;)

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 01ZX12R on April 20, 2006, 02:16:40 AM
Looks like it is going to be a hot one out there Sunday. Steve I HOPE you get the quad back together before then.... Dreth R U going 2 make this one? Only 2 races left lets make then good ones.

Steve, what you doing to the bike now man? Putting jet engine in it?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Putting it back together from a little crash at Bithlo. Bent the subframe ,broke the thumb throttle ,& tweaked the grab bar. Hopefully it will be back together for Sunday but I'm still waiting on a subframe.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on April 20, 2006, 08:45:23 PM
Putting it back together from a little crash at Bithlo. Bent the subframe ,broke the thumb throttle ,& tweaked the grab bar. Hopefully it will be back together for Sunday but I'm still waiting on a subframe.




give him alittle airtime and he thinks he's a crash plane :D  hope you are ok. :(

RTR_380/450R

IM THERE! Next person that recklessly crashes me- Im taking my kill switch tether and choking them w/ it!!!! >:D

That is why they call it a "kill" switch! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

Does anybody know if they got rain there today and if they did are they going to run tomorrow?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

jayman

What does it cost to get into Sandmountain to just ride (trails, hills, pratice on track) and do they only accept cash?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

TBR

Hey we had some really good races today, some of the best I have seen for a while. Congratulations to JT, he ran extremely well.
I don't think we will make the last race because of the FTR race at Waldo.
Also don't think we can make the banquet because of FTR race at Bilthlo, but we have had a really good time at Sand Mountain again this year.

Thank you Sand Mountain family for being such great hosts.

See yall at the races
Dale and TBR

dreth

i too had a great time today and brought home my 1st trophy ever....................at anything............it was only a 3rd place but considering the competition ill take it all day long.

you open expert guys are fassssssst and i want you to know that i made sure not 1 of you left any parts on the track................ ;)  last place never felt so good 8)

YFZCutie113

Hey everyone!!! Today was great HOTT but great!! can't wait till next weekend!!! I hope everything works out with the track and zoning so we can do this again next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :J :J :J
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

RTR_380/450R

Thanx Dale! Alot of fun!

Dreth- You ran very well! Thanx for showing up!

Dont know if I'll be at the next one but we will see!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

Yes it was a GREAT day of racin fellas. JT, I guess that means I have a chance next weekend in the expert class since all you fast guys aren't going to be there. Dale been a great year hope to see you and the boys out there next season. Dreth great job hanging in there today, Steve I think I found my new blocker, Dreth held you off today. just messin with ya Steve.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

#15
Yes between Dreth & my bobble out of the hole I didn't even have a chance. Yes it was some good racing out there & good job Jason. That has been a long time coming.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

and for my great friend Ride1Rob.............i love you man and it was a bummer that your carrier broke :( but thats what i love about ya; you stayed there and stayed possitive the whole day! you are great to be around!!!!!!

and please X-skuse me for not giving you any love before i left yesterday ;)

Ride1Rob

#17
Quote from: dreth on April 24, 2006, 11:41:08 AM
and for my great friend Ride1Rob.............i love you man and it was a bummer that your carrier broke :( but thats what i love about ya; you stayed there and stayed possitive the whole day! you are great to be around!!!!!!

and please X-skuse me for not giving you any love before i left yesterday ;)

Naa, EXCUUSE ME! I can't even remember where I was when you left? And see, what had happened was... my carrier broke thus causing me to not race my bike, then the bike I was on I wasn't familiar with (LTR450) and that caused me to wipe out. I ain't makin' no EXCUSES but... If it wouldn't have been for all that dust you guys were shootin up in front me, I wouldn't have wrecked, hmmm... lemme think of some more excuses :D 

On a serious note, you guys were plain ole riding your arses off. Great job to all. And about that LTR450... THAT BIKE IS FOR REAL!!! It suprised on the holeshot b/f my wipeout. I was actually in 4th off of the line on a bike I never rode b/f. The setup felt somewhat like my bike, but the controls were totally different. That's what caused my mishap :( . I think my cousin almost crapped his pants when he saw that thing upside down  :-X
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 24, 2006, 05:05:49 PM
Quote from: dreth on April 24, 2006, 11:41:08 AM
and for my great friend Ride1Rob.............i love you man and it was a bummer that your carrier broke :( but thats what i love about ya; you stayed there and stayed possitive the whole day! you are great to be around!!!!!!

and please X-skuse me for not giving you any love before i left yesterday ;)

Naa, EXCUUSE ME! I can't even remember where I was when you left? And see, what had happened was... my carrier broke thus causing me to not race my bike, then the bike I was on I wasn't familiar with (LTR450) and that caused me to wipe out. I ain't makin' no EXCUSES but... If it wouldn't have been for all that dust you guys were shootin up in front me, I wouldn't have wrecked, hmmm... lemme think of some more excuses :D 

On a serious note, you guys were plain ole riding your arses off. Great job to all. And about that LTR450... THAT BIKE IS FOR REAL!!! It suprised on the holeshot b/f my wipeout. I was actually in 4th off of the line on a bike I never rode b/f. The setup felt somewhat like my bike, but the controls were totally different. That's what caused my mishap :( . I think my cousin almost crapped his pants when he saw that thing upside down  :-X





Rob you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when i am sad, so please dont take my sunhine away ;)

Scott270r

Quote from: dreth on April 24, 2006, 12:59:30 AM
i too had a great time today and brought home my 1st trophy ever....................at anything............it was only a 3rd place but considering the competition ill take it all day long.

you open expert guys are fassssssst and i want you to know that i made sure not 1 of you left any parts on the track................ ;)  last place never felt so good 8)

Thanks for the compliment dreth. We all ride as hard as we can. I had nothing left after the race but managed to pull out 1st place. Next time I'd like to meet everyone in here in person.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]