Riddle?

Started by o4250, April 13, 2006, 11:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

worlds hardest riddle
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

Dr.Dirt


Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

4fittyr

alcohol jd will make me piss and women combing there hair look better lol
if u can't be good be good at it

svtbolt04

LOL!!! GOOGLE SEARCH !! Someone posted on englishforums.com asking for the answer...YESTERDAY!!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

blupits04

I looked last night and there are conflicting answers.....stupid google  ???
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Old_School

Here's another one. It's pretty easy:


I am more evil than the devil.
I am greater than God.
Rich people need me.
Poor people have me.

What am I?

-Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

renmus


gery350

Quote from: Old_School on April 20, 2006, 11:44:05 AM
Here's another one. It's pretty easy:


I am more evil than the devil.
I am greater than God.
Rich people need me.
Poor people have me.

What am I?

-Mark



i know it sounds corny but i would have to say love.
aint nottin more evil then love. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Old_School

Quote from: gery350 on April 20, 2006, 01:53:36 PM
Quote from: Old_School on April 20, 2006, 11:44:05 AM
Here's another one. It's pretty easy:


I am more evil than the devil.
I am greater than God.
Rich people need me.
Poor people have me.

What am I?

-Mark



i know it sounds corny but i would have to say love.
aint nottin more evil then love. ;)

lol. I agree w/ ya Gery. Love is hell. But renmus got it right.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

mudnuri

I have often wondered what the answer was??
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

svtbolt04

The answer was nothing.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

I mean this one.

Quote from: o4250 on April 13, 2006, 11:31:55 PM
worlds hardest riddle
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: mudnuri on June 08, 2006, 06:20:01 PM
I mean this one.

Quote from: o4250 on April 13, 2006, 11:31:55 PM
worlds hardest riddle
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?


The answer is Chuck Norris
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com