Croom over Spring Break

Started by Toomey, April 14, 2006, 01:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Well I had an alright time, besides my bike breaking down.  I just don't have as much fun on quads, the ride is way too rough, and getting the bars jerked out of your hands is a real pain.  Plus my bike does better in the whoops than the 400ex we have, by a mile.  Anyways, it was still great because we had such a big group of people together.

DZ350 by the parts tree.



Me and my brother out on the trail.



Me again.









Me on my not so trusty but oh so fun steed.



I'll put some more in a second, and the other guys will add some more too.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Chevy1500z71

iv beed to the parts graveyard, did you see the underwere hanging from the tree ;) lol

RAD 450r

Man that was a fun trip, Im sorry about your dirt bike breaking down, but atleast you still had a lil fun....Yeah I did see that underwear there it said mikes a** right? or the striped one..haha idk... We did have alot of peole,  we took a huge group picture right after you left I think
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Chevy1500z71

yea it said mikes a$$, my dad was parked rite under it and didnt realize it lol

DZ 350

ya great time wish you could have stayed longer for the big picyure near the helicopter landing wich will be in dirt wheels we had atleast 20 people on quads or so lined up for the picture. ya how cool is that parts tree i had to take the hole entire group to the tree i nd i could only stay in second gear  :-\ dang fun time i think we have more pics
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

Hopefully the next time we do a group ride like this, my bike won't let me down, or I'll have a new bike.  It's gonna cost me like $300 or so to fix my bike!  :'(  There goes all of my IRS money and two weeks of work.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Toomey

Quote from: RAD 700r on April 14, 2006, 09:22:40 PM
Man that was a fun trip, Im sorry about your dirt bike breaking down, but atleast you still had a lil fun....Yeah I did see that underwear there it said mikes a** right? or the striped one..haha idk... We did have alot of peole,  we took a huge group picture right after you left I think

You know Ryan, looking back, I should of guessed what was wrong with your bike, but I was thinking with the FI I wouldn't know.  It was just the gas cap not letting air into the tank huh?  And too bad I'm not in the pic, but next time for sure.  I had a nice time though.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

RAD 450r

Thats good that you had a nice time, Actually I think it was the new tether kill switch but oh well. I think i have a lil picture of all of us.

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

KD 428

looks like u all had a blast  ;)..... only if i cud of went :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :T :Fp O0
HONDA CRF450R

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

yamaha350r

i got some parts for the graveyard tree here im gonna try to bring them with me this wed

Sleazy_Rider78

Nice pics guys,  I was out there this Saturday for the first time and thought it was a really cool place despite all the dust that I swallowed while riding behind my buddy.  I gotta get a GPS to find all the cool places in Croom and get away from all the whooped out sections of the trails.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

DZ 350

oh you went out there sat. we happened to leave friday, what bike do u ride and where in davie r u located?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Numkut

I GATTA make it out there with you guys. I can't ride and I am getting so anxious, or gittery or someting from not riding. It is the worst feeling in the world lol. I'm going to be getting a RM or YZ 250 real soon so I'll be getting used to the two-stroke again. You do any jumping on that RM250? Thats actually what I learned to jump on, so much easier w/o all of that gay engine breaking.  ::)

Does anybody know what the last legal year for the two-stroke is with the new emmission regulations??? 05 or 06??
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Toomey

Quote from: Numkut on April 19, 2006, 10:59:35 PM
I GATTA make it out there with you guys. I can't ride and I am getting so anxious, or gittery or someting from not riding. It is the worst feeling in the world lol. I'm going to be getting a RM or YZ 250 real soon so I'll be getting used to the two-stroke again. You do any jumping on that RM250? Thats actually what I learned to jump on, so much easier w/o all of that gay engine breaking.  ::)

Does anybody know what the last legal year for the two-stroke is with the new emmission regulations??? 05 or 06??

Nah, haven't really done any jumping with it.  I've only been to the track with it one time, and I was just doing the small tables and doubles.  Mostly I've just gone on trails and that sorta thing.  They're done with the Blaster and Banshee, but they're gonna keep making 2 stroke dirt bikes for a while more I'm sure.  Since they're for racing or whatever, they're gonna keep them around.  That's really cool that you're getting a 250 two stroke.  They are SO much fun, too bad mine broke down.  I'm either gonna fix it, or just try and get a newer one with money I'm earning.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Sleazy_Rider78

DZ 350,  I live in Pine Island Ridge, which is behind Roundup.  I have a 2003 YZ 250F.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com