F.T. Tires

Started by LT-R450ApK, April 17, 2006, 10:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

ight guys where can i get a set of rear FLat track tires before friday? anywhere local central FL area?
And also what tire do yall recommend"Brand and compound",i was running 18x10x10 mccreary gt1.5, I'd like to stay with the same size so i dont have to re-gear everytime i ride motocross....


Thanks in advance!
                          Scooter
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

I  was  telling  scooter  about  these  tires.  There  made  by  Duro  and  theres  a  store  on  eBay  where  you  can  buy  them  for  $54. bucks  apiece.  Size  is  18x11x8.  Looks  like  a  Hooiser  to  me  but  I  really  dont  know  about  them  cause  I`ve  never  used  them. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Heres  another  one  size  20x10x9.  They  also  make  different  fronts  too.  If  anybody  needs  the  link  let  me  know.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Front  size  21x7x10.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Another  front , size  21x7x10.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Matching  rear , size  20x10x9.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

the sidewall looks wat to tall, i think they would fold in the corners.
riverview racing in riverview can get you hoosiers, they deal in sprint car tire3s but if you give them a item number they can get it.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dreth

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 17, 2006, 10:00:41 PM
ight guys where can i get a set of rear FLat track tires before friday? anywhere local central FL area?
And also what tire do yall recommend"Brand and compound",i was running 18x10x10 mccreary gt1.5, I'd like to stay with the same size so i dont have to re-gear everytime i ride motocross....


Thanks in advance!
                          Scooter


the place i got mine from took 4 days :(

HillKiller

 If you call Ronnie'sMailOrder.com they will ship immediately so you get them Friday. Most of us prefer 59x10x10 Hoosiers (not Tri-tracs), make sure you ask for the soft compound. Last I heard they cost 289.00 for tires and wheels (ITP or Douglas) or about 85.00 per tire for just tires.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

superstar


MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Quad32x on April 17, 2006, 10:29:14 PM
I  was  telling  scooter  about  these  tires.  There  made  by  Duro  and  theres  a  store  on  eBay  where  you  can  buy  them  for  $54. bucks  apiece.  Size  is  18x11x8.  Looks  like  a  Hooiser  to  me  but  I  really  dont  know  about  them  cause  I`ve  never  used  them. 

those tires work great! my friend has them and he uses them for all terrain! they even work great in sugar sand!  :o they also last a long time!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hollywood

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 18, 2006, 07:42:06 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on April 17, 2006, 10:29:14 PM
I  was  telling  scooter  about  these  tires.  There  made  by  Duro  and  theres  a  store  on  eBay  where  you  can  buy  them  for  $54. bucks  apiece.  Size  is  18x11x8.  Looks  like  a  Hooiser  to  me  but  I  really  dont  know  about  them  cause  I`ve  never  used  them. 

those tires work great! my friend has them and he uses them for all terrain! they even work great in sugar sand!  :o they also last a long time!!!

Yea they do work great only problem with them is they are heavy as lead. I tried a set for asphalt racing and they just bogged the motor down to much on the top end which I don't think would be a good thing for FT racing. They're now on the Blaster. Scooter I'd stick to the AR or Hoosier tires if it was me....that's what I am using on asphalt now.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

HillKiller

  Heavy tires like that tend to make the bike want to be loose in the corners. That extra weight carries momentum.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 19, 2006, 06:57:23 PM
  Heavy tires like that tend to make the bike want to be loose in the corners. That extra weight carries momentum.

Nope.. Thats just a banshee...too much HP... :wink.gif
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller


[/quote]

Nope.. Thats just a banshee...too much HP... :wink.gif
[/quote]

     ...this from someone who won't come out and play??? :-*
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Your custom content or HTML goes here