what is the holy lands cleanup ride?

Started by Josh Boyd, April 17, 2006, 03:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Boyd

what was the holy lands cleanup ride? just curious

Dr.Dirt


DZ 350

it was a ride when every one got together and helped clean up the trash that was out at holy lands
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

americanhighlander

#3
Check out!!! videos on here with holy lands cleanup ride videos.

If have seen it on atvflorida.com then, you know what i'm talking about.
:)
go click here!!!
http://atvflorida.com/dl_engine/index.php?subcat=1


Thanks!!!
americanhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com