new stuff............

Started by susieblazer, April 16, 2006, 11:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

You'll love them. Just keep in mind that they're not water proof


[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

See the tank bag? The good news is that they hold water in. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

Well Mike, some people DO ride quads to ride trails not to go boating. ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Chuck_Norris

THAT IS A TRIP MIKE... DIDN'T HARM ANYTHING DID IT?

Da_Mtg_Man

I don't want to hijack Susie's thread. I PM'd you.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 17, 2006, 10:40:26 AM
I don't want to hijack Susie's thread. I PM'd you.

Are you sure that you just did not want everyone to know thats a Honda and it did have water in it. LOL Sorry Suzie but you know I had to go there.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... It got water ion the spark plug, That was it. After about 5 minutes it started right up, Blew about a gallon of water out the tail pipe and took right off. ;D.
Sorry Susie, I had to reply.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer


  Hey this is not an unwanted type of hijacking Mike ...np...... ;D
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com