Geritol for Chillin

Started by dynodon, April 14, 2006, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

 HOLY cow !!!, I see chillin is having a B-day, I say we all send him a bottle of geritol, or centrim silver--- after all he is getting up there !!!! he might need all the help he can get!!! J/K
   Have a good one my friend!!!! Hope to see you all soon " you know where" ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

How about a birthday cake with a stripper in it? Maybe not, at my age it might give me a heart attack ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Moose

Better take it easy, you're getting near that big 40.  :stoogies.gif

Hope you have a good one.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

cutngrs

HAPPY BDAY CHILLIN 8) :drink.gif
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LT-R450ApK

happy b-day brotha!!!

some one get this man a bottle of blue genies quick
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Qdawg76

#7
Happy B-day Matt
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

yunt2ride

Whats his address, I will send him some viagra.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

wilburz

Have a good one! Get it RAG! Will you be doing more or less chillin now? 8)
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Um when my grandpa died someone ended up w/ his dentures.  I'd be happy to locate them for you and see if someone can send you some dentucreme to go w/ them.

Happy bday Matt!

Chuck_Norris

with you getting older does this mean your reaction time off of the lights gets slower also, maybe that will give me a fighting chance next time
Happy Birthday Brother

Chillinthemost

Thanks everyone, when I woke up this morning I didn't feel any slower. I have a FTR race next Sat. I guess I'll find out then. Maybe I cant get a few more years out of this body before I have to buy one of those "utility things".
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

klutchbuster400


Honda328i

Happy birthday Matt!  You aren't old you are just....  (Umm... forgot what I was gonna say, you will understand soon enough  ;)  Have a good one!   ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Anoriginal

Matt:

I stopped by your house yesterday. I was all set for a birthday party. I even wore my camo thong and kilt. You were gone so I took a leak in your pool.

dynodon

Welcome to Chillin`s OOL notice there is no P in OOL, lets help him keep it that way !!?!?!!?
That was funny though, I just hi\ope he doesnt accidentaly swallow some water now  :spit.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 17, 2006, 08:01:10 AM
Matt:

I stopped by your house yesterday. I was all set for a birthday party. I even wore my camo thong and kilt. You were gone so I took a leak in your pool.

But that doesn't explain the Baby Ruth he found floating in there  ;D.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

It was more like a clump of pudding.

Quad32x

Happy  B-Day  my  white  skinned  brother !  I  know  Im  late  but  thats  nothing  new.  Beers  to  ya ! ;) ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com