Minor Football League

Started by Hawgin4x4, April 14, 2006, 02:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgin4x4

Lake & Sumter Wild Stallions are a Diamond Minor League Football team looking for players age 18 and up to play for them. Contact Coach Sapp at 352-457-6859 for more info. Tell Him Tay and Matt told you about the team.

"The Stampede is on!"
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

geektrx

where is this located???

i am interestred if is some what close
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Hawgin4x4

The Big Lots on Highway 27 in leesburg, there is a field behind there they play at..Call Coach Sapp and talk to him...Tell him Tay and Matt told ya.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com