ATC 200X Project "Updated"

Started by kawGIRL, April 15, 2006, 09:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

 8) Not sure if we have time for this ....but we have it  ;D
It is in pretty rough shape  :o  Found a lot of parts on Ebay already and it is easy to work on  ;D we'll see





07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Picow18

Woah, good luck on that one!
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Ida_Mann

memories,,,,in the corner of my mind,,,,greasy rusty colored memmmmmmories.

I think that thing is a diamond in the rough, can't wait for it to be done.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mudneck

YOU GUYS DONT HAVE ENOUGH TO DO? I guess at least swamprat will have a bckup bike for when the Polaris breaks down. :DGOOD LUCK!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Bigscrb15

looks like a fun project.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Scramdaddy

those and the 350x's were the stuff back in the day :N
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

The Quad FaJa


kawGIRL

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on April 16, 2006, 10:33:53 AM
dose it run?...

Not yet, but it does turn over and seems to have compression. Anybody got any parts laying around you want to get rid of ?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Ida_Mann

I got about 50#'s I'd love to get rid of,,,, :-[

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

I`ve  got  a  friend  who  has  a  Curtis  Sparks  built  200x  racer  he  raced  back  in  the  80s.  Its  complete  and  he  wants  to  sell  it.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

KD 428

atcs are awesome. good luck, i hope u make it really nice ;D
HONDA CRF450R

kawGIRL

Quote from: Quad32x on April 17, 2006, 02:11:44 PM
I`ve  got  a  friend  who  has  a  Curtis  Sparks  built  200x  racer  he  raced  back  in  the  80s.  Its  complete  and  he  wants  to  sell  it.

How much ?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Quad32x

Quote from: kawGIRL on April 17, 2006, 09:19:05 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on April 17, 2006, 02:11:44 PM
I`ve  got  a  friend  who  has  a  Curtis  Sparks  built  200x  racer  he  raced  back  in  the  80s.  Its  complete  and  he  wants  to  sell  it.

How much ?
I`ll  find  out  and  get  back  to  you.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

kawGIRL

#13
Putting it all back together now  ;)






07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

MachineDog

Man, that looks like fun. Wish I could keep myself busy with projects like that but I'm low on money and experiance. :(
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

SomBch

Man, looks good so far! Brings back some great memories of my old 200x. I tore up banyon estates on it  before all the houses where there
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

SpringHill Riderz

That is awesome.  I want a 3 wheeler  :P

Jeffgre

They are a blast!!!!!!!!!!   :ThumbsUp.gif








TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

robo02cop

I am looking to get one or two atc's....size doesnt matter have about $500 to spend.  Anyone know where any are for sale let me know.  I don't care if they are running or not as long as they have almost all the parts.  Thanks and sorry for hijacking ur thread cant wait to see the rest of your pictures kawgirl....its looking good!!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Scramdaddy

Jeff, that 350X looks better than new. I bet thats your "prize pig" right there! ;)            kawGIRL,...looking good.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Jeffgre

yup...20 years old and still is tons of power and fun....   :ThumbsUp.gif

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kenz

Looks like your 200x project is coming along.  Lookin' good!!

Seeing these 3-wheelers pics brings back memories.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com