Happy Birthday BCConviber

Started by kawGIRL, April 14, 2006, 10:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Have a GREAT Birthday Bart   :ThumbsUp.gif :groupies.gif  :T :w :W :Y :oo :pirate.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Happy birthday Bart, try not to drink too little.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

indianjoe


Old_School

Happy Birfday. Whatch ya gettin? Hopefully someone will buy you a real motor for that S10.  ;) Have a beer for me! I'm going to BMP on May 7th... if you're bored.
-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy birthday brother. Are ya getting grey hairs yet?  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BCConviber

Thanks everybody!

Scrb15- I fully intend to spend the night sitting at a Tiki Bar with double Captian & Cokes in hand...  Thankfully, the wife is driving.  ;)

Old School... I am actually picking up a swamp buggy project this afternoon. Happy birthday to me! BMP??

Da Mtg Man... Grey hairs? Yeah, I got 'em... And is there seems to be more and more of them every day, so I just keep cutting my hair shorter and shorter!  ;)

Everyone have a great weekend!   :T

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Happy b-day!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

Happy bday Bart.  It's almost quitting time.  Let the party begin.

Dr.Dirt

Happy birthday! Hopefully your wife will buy you a sport quad to ride.   ;)  ;D

Want2Ride2

2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Moose

Happy Birthday Bart,    :T

You aint old just yet. 
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Old_School

Quote from: BCConviber on April 14, 2006, 12:46:26 PM
Thanks everybody!



Old School... I am actually picking up a swamp buggy project this afternoon. Happy birthday to me! BMP??

Everyone have a great weekend!   :T



Bradenton Motorsports Park aka Desoto drag strip. You getting ride of the S10 or starting another project? Keep the S10! I think it'd be more fun than the buggy.  Oh and Captain and coke.........excellent choice.  :drink.gif
-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

BCConviber

Okay...  It's 4:13 am...  The bar ran out of Captain, and ran us out..    :Y :Y

Old FOOL.. NEVER giving up on the S-10... But, the wife really doesn't want me to finish it, so I might as well build up my arsenal of other toys while that is still in the works.  ;) FYI- decided to go OLD SCHOOL on the paint & body.. factory red, with black stripes like the old Camaro / Chevelle SS, but added '69 T/A "400" emblems to each side of the 6" cowl induction hood, and '67 Vette cross flags to the fenders, and the Chevrolet script emblems from a '69 Nova to the tail gate.. Give 'er a little nostalgia look..

The buggy is just a "legal" distraction from the drag truck.  ;) ;)

FYI.... Oh no... The REAL B-day party starts at 9:00 am on April 21st at L-Cross.... 

IT IS ON!!!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

NOS_PRAIRIE

05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



BigDog

Happy Birthday Bart.  Ready to help you celebrate on the 21st man!!!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com