Wolverine 450 4x4?????

Started by unvme2420, April 14, 2006, 12:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unvme2420

I can't pick between having a fast sport quad or a 4x4 utility one. So I was looking at the wolverine 450 4x4 at my yamaha shop. I can't get a whole lot of reviews on the internet because it is so new. If anyone has any input on this quad please share with me
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

bigscrub79

My sister-in-law has one and I must say I was quite impressed by it. It keeps up with me and my brother on our vinsons no matter what we seemed to go through. I would recommend it .
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chevy1500z71

my dad has one and so does my mom. it is not the fastest, you can expect a litle bit more than 50mph out of it stock and my dad has an hmf and jeted with a filter and the lid still on wich dosent increees the top end that much but it has alot more torque. it is a very heavy bike. id say its a good all around bike it does good in the trails and good in the mud and the optional 4 wheel/2wheel lets you put it in 2 wheel and still be able to get it sideways like a sport bike. also i would recomend wheel spacers if you get this bike my dad put some on his and its a big diference.

PLEDGER#76

Go with the kawasaki pararie v-twin 700 ive got the twin-peaks suzuki which is the same and have over 2500 miles on it, a friend of mine has a 650 pararie with over 6000 miles on it and has only had to replace swingarm bearings once on it.  they are very dependable and extremely fast.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Chevy1500z71

i think the most important thing that i like is being able to switch from 4 to 2 wheel drive because unles you in the mud 4 weel drive is no fun

Scramdaddy

wolverine 450 4x4.......sounds delicious  ;)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

KAMSVCS

The 450 4x4's are really nice.  Looked at it, test road it, etc.  Ended up with 2 Wolverine 350's instead.  Only because felt like no need for the 4x4.  One is wife's the other is son's.  We love the 350's.  The 450's have got to be every bit as good plus have the 4x4 option.

Scramdaddy

You could spend less on a Scrambler and eat the wolverine for lunch. 8)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Scramdaddy

OOPS, I guess I was wrong about the price. :-[ I'm still talkin about free lunch tho :P
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]