A.R.S. POWERSPORTS

Started by PLEDGER#76, April 12, 2006, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLEDGER#76

Just got to say big thanks to Amber my saleswoman at A.R.S. POWERSPORTS in Okeechobee, I just had to get back on the streetbike thing and ended up on another HAYABUSA with a GREAT out the door price, I have bought all my quads from there in the last few years and now ill be buying all my dirtbikes, streetbikes and quads from there, so if your looking for the best price around give them a call 800-356-8973..1-863-467-0900   THANKS Amber!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Eruption

I have a deposit on a GSX-R600 with ARS.  I pick it up next week.  I hope everything goes smoothly!  Any pics of your Busa?

sblaw

pledger what happened to your harley sportster? and do you still have your vespa scooter?

svtbolt04

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on April 12, 2006, 06:35:21 PM
Just got to say big thanks to Amber my saleswoman at A.R.S. POWERSPORTS in Okeechobee, I just had to get back on the streetbike thing and ended up on another HAYABUSA with a GREAT out the door price, I have bought all my quads from there in the last few years and now ill be buying all my dirtbikes, streetbikes and quads from there, so if your looking for the best price around give them a call 800-356-8973..1-863-467-0900   THANKS Amber!!!!!


WILLIS!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE KAWI!!!!

Cant wait to hear about the engine work you'll be doing to it though.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

PLEDGER#76

I was gonna wait but the BUSA is a strong platform to work with and I dont want a first year bike, ill wait till they get the bugs worked out of it.
I still got the ole junky break down leave me stranded HARLEY if you want it ill give it to you,, as far as the vespa goes it is just a tool around on scooter...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

PLEDGER#76

Also forget to tell yall, no matter what the tune-up is dont apply NITROUS, even a small 80 shot to a v-twin Harley motor cause it will not handle it, I have been safe with the timing and all with a built and forged v-twin motor and it still turns out weak, I can see 10 to 15 lbs. of boost coming on the BUSA within a couple of weeks so look for a tire eating  smoke it up BUSA at a track near me real soon!!!!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Renagade

  ARS Powersports has some great prices. I recomend them also.

101lt450

amber  was  my sales person  also  on mt ltr  she hottttttttt   and got good service!!!!!!

MUDMONSTER15

 :) Just got my Wife her new king quad on sat All I can say Is Thank You to Amber and every one at ARS $6415.00   $7041.98 OUT THE DOOR, AND GRATE SERVICE.

flgator529

PLEDGE#76 you saved me almost 1000 dollars. We had never heard of ARS untill we saw you post  With one call we got price $912.00 less then the price we had to work for at our local dealer. I don,t know you but I owe you one.

PLEDGER#76

You dont owe me anything, the folks at A.R.S. POWERSPORTS have always treated me very good and I like to return the favor to them by word of mouth and keyboard, hope you will deal with them in the future too, good luck with your new machine!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

sblaw

thanks pledger i just saved 200 on a 250 enduro with kick stand

unvme2420

Just baught a Kingquad from there and paid 7,500 out the door with 4 year warranty. Great place, great price,  great service. That amber is hotttt.
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

gatorjohn

Same here. Heard about them from a friend, called them up and spoke with Amber and she had them ready for pickup on Saturday (KQ & a Vinson)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com